Seven<3

*Liv's PoV*
"I can't believe you let him go alone!" I yelled at Grayson who was carelessly popping grapes in his mouth. "It was an order Liv, Ethan would have my ass if I disobeyed him." He said. I scoffed. "He could get hurt Grayson!" I said. He nodded. "I know baby, but it was an order. Trust me when I say he's going to be okay." He said. I sighed. "When will he be back?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Can you at least call him to make sure he's okay?" I asked. He looked skeptical then nodded grabbing his phone. He put it on speaker and I dreadfully waited for the ringing to stop and hear Ethan voice.

"What?" He asked harshly on the other side of the phone. "Bro Liv made me call you to make sure you were safe." Gray said. "Comfort her, your her boyfriend now aren't you?" He asked. I looked at Gray confused. He rolled his eyes. "You know what Liv just wants you safe, but if your gonna be a dick maybe I'll just fuck your girl while your gone. See ya douche bag." Gray said hanging up.

I sighed. "What is he talking about?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "He's just pissy because your not together." He said. I just nodded. "I want you guys to go there and help him. Now." I said. He chuckled. "Baby your not the boss here." He said. I clenched my fists. "Maybe not, but I can kill you with my bare hands, and I don't even have to try, so I suggest you give him back up Grayson." I said sternly.

He looked me in my eyes pushing his tongues against his cheek. "Fine, But Ethan's gonna kick my ass." He said walking into the training room with all the guys. "He'll just have to get over it." I said.

*Ethan's PoV*
I walked into REDS wear-house making one hell of a fucking entrance. I'm a badass, no need to tell me. I walked around a corner and saw three guys standing there smirking. "Hello Dolan, we have been expecting you." Some fuck head said. I smiled. "I'm flattered. Where's your ass clown boss?" I asked. They smiled creepily. "He has work to do." One said.

The door busted open and my ass hat brother walked in along with the guys. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. Gray rolled his eyes annoyingly. "Liv said she would beat my ass if I didn't come give you back up." He said. I sighed. "This is a nice little reunion, but we have some business to discuss." The tall blonde said. "What kind of business?" I asked. He smirked, and motioned me to follow him.

I looked back at the guys and we followed him. They sat down in a room with a bunch of black leather chairs. I sat in one next Gray. "So, boss said we have some money to deliver to you." One said. I need to know their fucking names. "Money. Money for what?" I asked. They looked at each other. "That information will be given soon." He said.

They went on and on talking about this deal. I still don't know why the fuck I'm getting paid.

He got a call which he answered. "Yes boss." Logan. He nodded smirking and hung up. "Mr.Dolan I think Now is the time you need to know what your being paid for?" He asked. I nodded unamused.

"Tell me, is anyone watching the princess?" He asked smirking.

I immediately looked to Grayson. He shook his head no panicking. I clenched my jaw. "Well she was an expensive buy, He you go...Mr.Dolan." He said throwing an envelope that slid to me across the table. I stood up. "Go. Now. Get her back." I said through gritted teeth to Gray and the guys who were already on their way out the door.

I turned back to them. "Why does he want her?" I asked beyond fucking angry. One smiled. "He has all the same things you have, but one. Liv is it? Pretty little girl. He's been watching her for weeks. Innocent little thing isn't she?" He asked smirking.

That set me the fuck off. I pulled out my gun and shot him square between the eyes followed by the other two. I grabbed the envelope tipping it upside down. Holy fuck.

...That's a ton of fucking cash, but my babygirl is priceless...

I ran out to my car, and hopped in. I sped to the wear-house gripping the steering wheel making my knuckles white. If Liv isn't there I will lose my fucking mind.

God dammit! She's mine. Always has been. And always will be my little girl, my babygirl. No matter what. No body is gonna take her away from me, and the sick bastard that dares too will be in pieces when I'm done with him.

I pulled into the driveway not stopping my car before jumping out. I jogged inside to be met with the guys and Gray reading a note. "Gray where the fuck is she?" I asked. He didn't say anything and just handed me a note.

Is something missing?
Your move Dolan.
-L