Twenty<3

*!⚠️SMUT SIS. JUST SMUT⚠️!*

*Ethan's PoV
On the car ride back to Gray and I's house Liv fell asleep with a cute little smile on her face, she couldn't believe she won. It was adorable watching her whisper to the people to ask if they were kidding or not, then her giving me her soaked panties in front of everyone.. damn.

I carried Liv in and laid her on the bed, of course she didn't stay there and she got up walking to the bathroom. That dress makes me want to rip it off and... mmm.

*Liv's PoV
I walked in the bathroom letting my eyes adjust to all the white, and lights. I felt E move my hair and kiss my neck immediately making me smile. He snakes his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "You know.. you never did show me what you bought with Carson." He mumbled in my neck.

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair making him hum and smile. "I just got some jeans, shirts, new vans... lingerie." I said mumbling the last part. E's head shot up with a smirk. "What was the last part?" He asked. I smiled. He twisted me around and stared into my eyes. Then he ran his hands to the back of my dress and ripped it almost all the way down my legs. "E! You bought this." I said giggling. He tore the rest of the dress off and I stepped out.

"Mhmm, and I'll buy you another one, but I haven't touched you in months and I'm craving my kitten. Fuck the lingerie.. I just want you." He whined looking at me all over. He picked me up carrying me and pushed me against the wall.

"Kitten, I'm gonna make you cum so many times you forget all about Logan, and Mexico. I will touch in ways I never have before my love.. I hope your not tired." He whispered sucking on my neck. I moaned tilting my head back and he smiled against my skin. He carried me to the bed, and laid me down.

He crawled over me looking at me completely naked. I haven't been so exposed to him in so long, what if he doesn't like my body anymore. I brought my legs up covering myself. He gently took of his shirt followed by him opening my legs crawling in between them. "I don't want you to ever hide from me princess, you're absolutely amazing."

He started kissing my neck again while trailing his hands down and touching my throbbing core. I jumped with a moan when he slid his fingers over me. He chuckled against my skin. "Baby we haven't even started yet." He said. I smiled and pulled him down pressing my lips against his. He explored my mouth while rubbing his hands everywhere.

He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants showing off his huge bulge. I forgot how big he was. "I want to kiss every inch of your gorgeous body." He whispered kissing from my neck to my stomach. He got down to my heat and left a sweet kiss making me jump with a whine. I squirmed around trying to make the ache between my legs better.

I pushed down his boxers with my feet making him smile. He went back to kissing my neck and without a warning he stuck two fingers inside of me. I moaned onto his lips losing my breath. "So wet already." He mumbled going faster. I felt a knot forming in my lower abdomen when he hit a rough patch making me scream.

He pressed his lips to my collarbone sucking harshly as he continued to hit that spot. "I-I'm-" I couldn't finish talking before I came undone in his hand. E pulled away from my now throbbing collarbone and stuck his fingers in his mouth. He moaned at my taste making me wetter if that's possible. "So sweet kitten." He whispered.

He positioned himself between my legs waiting for the green light. I nodded. He rubbed up and down my slits making me moan from the contact. I could see the smirk on his face. He bent down in my ear whispering. "I love you." Before pushing into me making me claw his back. Him stretching me out and going deeper then ever making me scream.

He let out a low moan going deeper if that is possible. "You feel so good baby." He whined in my ear as he pushed in again. I moaned loudly when he hit my spot. "don't stop daddy.. don't stop." I moaned as he kept hitting my g-spot overwhelming my body with pleasure. I felt my legs going numb and begin to shake. "I'm c-umming..I-" I came undone followed by E shooting his cum inside me making me squirm at the amazing feeling.

He flipped us over and I smashed my lips on to his, as I stuck my tongue in his mouth he pushed my hips down onto his dick. I screamed from the pain and pleasure in the area that is now so sensitive from my two orgasms. I moaned loudly going up and down following E's movements. I whined from the pain and pleasure shooting up into my hips. "Keep going-baby-don't..stop." E stuttered out pushing his head back into the pillows.

I went faster making us both moan, and I knew I was already close after cumming twice already. "Hold it kitten." E said now meeting my movements slamming into me. I felt the knot in my stomach becoming impatient. I just know I'm either gonna squirt or explode.

"daddy I'm g-gonna cum s-o hard." I moaned into his ear. "Go ahead princess...cum." He whispered letting me release everything onto him followed by him shooting everything into me. I moaned falling on the bed. E flipped over and moved my legs up placing his head in between my legs. "Mm mm daddy I-no more-i can't-cum anymore." I said trying to push him away.

He gently grabbed my wrists holding them above my head with one hand as he stuck his tongue into the overly sensitive area. I felt my eyes watering from too much pleasure and now pain in my legs. He kept going licking up everything and pumping his fingers in and out of me. I squirmed trying to move, but at the same time never wanting him to stop.

Without warning he slammed into me making me cry out and claw his back. He went faster and deeper making the tears in my eyes fall. I'm so overwhelmed with pleasure that I'm screaming. "daddy!" I yelled as I tilted my head back. He took advantage of the new area beginning to suck and swirl his tongue around my neck making me moan more.

"So-fucking..tight." He said moaning. I clenched my walls around him not being able to take it anymore. "Do it again.. m-make it t-tight again." He moaned in my ear. I clenched around him again making him moan and shoot his cum inside of me, followed by me cumming for what feels like the thousandth time.

I breathed heavy as he gently pulled out of me got off the bed. He picked me up bridal style knowing I wouldn't be able to walk from all the orgasms I just went through. He carried me to the bathroom setting me on the counter. He slipped in some sweatpants and turned on the bath.

He picked me up setting me in the warm water and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much kitten." He whispered. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you the most my love." I said as he began washing my sensitive body.

I love this man so much.

So.. y'all wet?;)

You guys should take a trip to Wattpads official holy water user;)