Twelve<3

*Ethans PoV*
We all got dressed and looked sharp as fuck. There's gonna be some sick bastards at this fun house, and I'm gonna need to keep my cool around them. Liv got the golden room, which is the room where the most expensive buy is. I hate how she's being put in a website to be bought like a fucking toy.

"Hey Gray do you have everything, and I mean everything. All the guys know what they are doing? there can't be one fucking flaw." I said by buckling my Gucci belt. "Bro I want her back just as much as you do, everything is gonna go as planned." He said. I took a deep breath before exhaling.

He walked in and smirked. "You ready to blow some shit up Dolan?" He asked. I smirked. "Hell Yeah." I said. I realized I haven't told you 'his' name, he doesn't tell most people, so we will just call him B.
I did one last check to make sure I had everything. I think it's go time.

I'm coming Babydoll, be my Fighter kitten.

I tossed the keys to the side by the door. I looked up at the huge ass hotel treat the fun house was held at. We walked in and damn. Girls walking naked everywhere, some rich ass men, and music. I never thought I would come to one of these, but I also never though I would fall in love either.

We walked to the desk, and I signed in as Ethan Dolan, because no one here is a fucking snitch. B and I went and sat down in one of the nice black leather chairs as I waited for my turn to see Liv. All these motherfuckers are probably here to see her too, and it's taking every bone, every muscle in my body not to kill each and every one of them.

"Yo, the girl, she must be pretty fucking special." B said. I scoffed. "You don't even know man." I said. He smirked. "I never thought I'd see the day Sean's son fell in love." He said. "How do you know I'm in-" he cut me off. "Come on man, I'm not a dumbass, i can tell your in love with her." He said. I smiled and nodded. I took a glance around and saw Nate sitting in a chair across the room in sunglasses siping on a drink.

I nodded in his direction, and he smirked nodding back. They picked the wrong girl to take. They had to pick her. My baby. My little girl. I chuckled thinking about it. I'm gonna blow some shit up.

*Liv's PoV*
One after another they walked into the room, and had their fun. I couldn't see clearly, and each time Logan gave me a higher dosage of I don't even know it got worse. I don't even feel them touching me anymore. I fucking hate to say it, but being raped feels like a normal thing now, it's just my life now.

My eyes slowly closed as the next guy walked in. I just laid on the bed naked waiting for this all to be over. I let my mind drift to Ethan. Even when they were digging their nails into my waist, and kissing my neck, he kept me going. He kept me alive.

Even when I feel like I wanna die over one more touch of a finger, I drift to him. I say over and over in my head..'I love you Ethan.' But I know he can't hear me. I know he has a life, and I'm not as special as I wish I was. Maybe if I was a little prettier, or a little skinnier I would be with him.

Before I know it he's done. "You were better than I thought babygirl." He whispered in my ear before leaving making me feel ten times more disgusting.

They ended early and it was time for me to be bought. Someone carried me downstairs and I heard an elevator ding. Before I knew it my eyes were closed.

I opened my eyes to see everything blurry and I feel like a feather from all these drugs. They stood me in front of what looks like a crowd of people.

"And now, we have our most expensive and beautiful bid." I heard someone say. Then I heard yelling, a bunch of yelling. All sorts of numbers I think I can't really tell to well. I tried my best to stand without falling over before I heard a bunch of cheering.

"Sold! To Mr.Rodriguez!" Is all I heard before I blacked out again.

*Ethan's PoV*
I was waiting and waiting. I never got to see her because they went right to biding and that was my time to leave.

I tapped my foot gritting my teeth and I feel like I'm gonna explode if I don't get to see her. I heard the doors to the helicopter open, and I looked through my sunglasses and saw Rodriguez. "Go. Now." He snapped. I chuckled. Then Nate put the gun to the back of his head, and smirked.

"I think you have something that belongs to my friend, don't worry I'll see you in hell." He said before pulling the trigger letting blood splatter everywhere. I unraveled the blanket to see my princess only to see..pillows? Where the fuck is she!

*Grayson's PoV*
B came running to the van carrying, Liv? Oh my god! Oh my fucking god! "You need to go! They aren't to happy I stole this little thing." He said smiling at an unconscious Liv. I smiled and nodded whipping tears. I stepped on it, and got the hell out of there. "Call E." I said. B nodded and pulled out his phone.

He put it on speaker so I could hear. I looked to Liv and I feel like I'm gonna explode with happiness.

"Yo!" B said. "She's not here! She's not fucking here!" E yelled. B chuckled. "Yeah I know, that's because your princess is currently sleeping in my arms Dolan. So get your ass to the hotel before I take this gorgeous thing home myself." B said. I know E just shit his pants right now. "..got it!" He yelled full of happiness.

I smiled looking at the sleeping beauty again. I hate what they did to her, but.. we did it.. we fucking did it! I turned to B and smiled. "Thanks B, we couldn't have done it without you." I said. He nodded.

*Ethans PoV*
Oh my god. Oh my fucking god!

I ran into the hotel taking the stairs.

I walked into the room to see my beautiful, gorgeous, babygirl sleeping in the bed. I walked to the bed and dropped to my knees putting my head on the bed. I grabbed her hand and let tears slip out not caring if I looked like a pussy.

"I'm here babygirl."

Double update because I felt bad that it took ten years to update my last chapter;)))

Enjoy!!!

Thanks Loves<3