Fifteen<3

*Liv's PoV*
I slowly got out of bed and looked at my phone seeing its 3am, I can't sleep at all. I haven't slept all night besides maybe and hour all together. I walked out of E's room, and walked into the kitchen. All the guys went home, but E gray and I stayed at the wear-house. I sat on the island and looked outside the big window on the wall.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard the voice say making me jump. I turned to see E leaning against the wall. I shrugged. "I couldn't sleep." I said. He walked towards me and kissed my cheek, then grabbed a water out of the fridge. I looked to him drinking the water admiring him without a shirt.

"What?" He asked chuckling. I shook my head and shrugged. "Just admiring." I said making him smile. "We gotta big job tomorrow darling, but if you're not up for it, we will all understand." He said setting down his water and waking closer to me. I shook my head. "That sounds perfect, what do we have to do?" I asked. He smiled. "It's simple really, someone owes me money, and I'm gonna make sure they now it." He said. God he's handsome.

I nodded and smiled. "Why do they owe you money?" I asked. "Well, I sold them some of our best stuff, and they decided to cross me, and not pay, they are gonna see where that gets them." He said. I chuckled and nodded. "Come on lets go back to bed." He said. I nodded jumping off of the island.

We walked back into the dark cozy room, and letting the moonlight seep through the sheer curtains. E laid down , and I followed after him. He pulled me on top of him so now our chests are together. I laid my head on his chest and gently ran my fingers through his hair. He ran his fingers over and rubbed my back making me smile.

"Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight my love."

All the guys were in the gym, working out and eating pizza, what's new? I walked into the gym hearing the smacking of gloves in the bags, bodies slamming in the ring, and music playing.. I've missed this. I walked further in the gym, and watched E and Gray spar. Nobody is aloud to spar with them except me because they are too advanced for anyone else.

E got a good shot to grays jaw, followed by gray flipping E over his shoulder. Gray winked at me smirking just to be dragged to the floor by gray. E got on top of him and pinned his arms. E smiled and winked at me. I chuckled and shook my head. They got off each other rolled out of the ring.

I walked to Nate, Ev, and Cam who were eating pizza. "What's going on hot stuff?" Cam asked bitting his pizza. I giggled. "Nothing." I said then felt arms around me. I didn't have to check to know they were Ethan's. My phone started ringing so I grabbed it out of my pocket. "I'm still your background I see." E said kissing my cheek. I chuckled and playfully shoved him off.

"Hello?"
"Sup bitch!" I heard Carson say.
"Hey carse, I miss you, what's up?" I asked.
"I miss you too, I'm going to the mall today, and I want you to go with me!" She said.
"Umm hold on." I said.

"Hey E, um Carson wants to go to the mall-" he cut me off. "Go, you need a girl day." He said. I bit my lip. "Are you sure, I'll feel bad for not helping, I better not." I said. He grabbed my phone.

"Hey Carson she's coming, sorry she had to get in the shower, she will meet you at the mall at three, bye." He said hanging up. I sighed. "E what about-" he cut me off. "We will be fine, go." He said. I smiled and nodded. "Thanks E." I said then I kissed his cheek. "Will you drive me home so I can get dressed?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"I'll see you later guys please, please be safe today." I said to them. They all smiled and nodded. I made them all pinky promise me that they would stay safe and not do anything stupid. "Ready to go Babydoll?" E asked. I nodded and followed him out the door.

I was getting dressed to go to the mall with Carson when E spoke up. "So, I guess now is the time to tell you, I got you a personal driver, and he will take you everywhere, and when I'm not there he will protect you." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You don't think I can protect myself?" I asked. He stood up from my bed walking to me. He put his arms around my waist and sighed closing his eyes.

"Kitten I know you can sure as hell protect yourself, but it would make me feel better knowing you weren't alone. Please Liv, you being gone killed me, I thought I would never see you again, I won't lose you again." He said. I nodded. "Fine, I'll accept you bodyguard, but I won't like it." I said. He chuckled. "That's my girl." He said then slowly placed his lips on mine. Keeping it sweet, making me feel like a feather, with only us in the world.

I put on some black ripped jeans, Ethan's blue champion hoodie, and my baby blue vans. I put my hair in a cute messy, and curly ponytail with my black scrunchie, and applied mascara. All done.

I walked out of my bathroom after putting on some perfume and E turned around looking me up and down. "God dammit." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows then saw him slowly cover his dick. I chuckled and shook my head walking to my mirror.

"Why do you do this to me?" He asked whining. I chuckled. "I'm not doing anything you are just always horny." I said. He whined and put his head in my neck kissing behind my ear. I turned and kissed his cheek. I sighed. "I'm probably loser than a porn star by now." I said. He kissed my neck and sucked it giving me goosebumps. "Oh babygirl, with daddy.. you will always be tight."

If you guys want to ask some questions for the characters to answer from their POV that would be cool. All characters any questions!
^^ Dm or comment

Thanks Loves<3