Four<3

*Ethan's PoV*
"E let Liv explain!" I heard gray say from behind my door. "I don't wanna fucking here it, What don't you get about that?" I snapped. He sighed, "Fine lose her again." He said before walking away.

What is she gonna explain? That she fell in love with someone when she promised me that she wouldn't? I don't wanna fucking hear it!

*Liv's PoV*
(3 days later)
I explained to my dad that I didn't want the job anymore, he was pretty confused at first but now he understands why. I packed all my things and I'm having something's shipped. I already booked my flight and I'm arrive in LA at like eleven pm.

Me:
Hey Gray I booked a flight home. I should be there around 11 pm.

Gray:
Your actually coming? For E?

Me:
I love him Gray.

Gray:
I know baby, I know. He's a mess. He needs you Liv.
He hasn't come out of his room unless he needed to shower, and he barely eats.

Me:
Just keep him there and I'll be there soon.
Tell me he doesn't hate me.

Gray:
No baby he loves you, he's just confused and hurt I guess.

Me:
Okay, I'll see you soon.

Gray:
Okie dokie.

I drove to the airport thinking about the guys, E, Carson, Lee and dad. Ryan was really upset to hear that I quit especially the day before his big fight. He can deal with it, E is the most important person in the world to me. Sorry hun your not even in the top one hundred.

I arrived at the airport and froze my ass off walking in. It's like thirty two degrees and a snow storm. I'm preaching my flight doesn't get delayed. I sat in the uncomfortable chairs anticipating seeing E.

Me:
Ethan, I'm gonna explain everything, I promise.
Read: 9:08pm

God dammit Ethan! How could he think I was serious? How many damn times do I have to tell him that I'm in fucking love with him?

"Attention all passengers for flight 48 to LA, the flight has been delayed two hours due to severe weather conditions. Repeat, the flight has been delayed two hours passengers for flight 48, thank you."

God dammit! This day just keeps getting better! What's next am I gonna get ran over by a car to top it all off or something?

Me:
Hey Gray my flight got delayed two hours.

Gray:
Damn, okay Liv. Just get here as soon as you can, he's drinking...

Me:
Fuck. Just please try to keep him a little sober.
I see you when I see you.

•••

Me:
Ethan please don't drink. Don't do it baby.
Ethan please talk to me, don't push me away.
Read: 9:31 pm
God dammit Ethan! Why won't you just let me in?
Read 9:34 pm

I just turned my phone off I can't deal with his stubbornness. Does he honestly think that I would say yes to Ryan especially right in front of him? You've got to be fucking kidding.

I drifted off to sleep in the waiting chairs. They are uncomfortable as fuck, but I'm really tired. I was woken up by a elderly woman beside me.

"Honey the flight to LA is boarding now, I remember you being upset when it was delayed." She said. I smiled. "Thank you so much." I said getting up. She sent me a warm smile and nodded.

I got settled on the plane, and all I want is to be back in LA right now...

Me:
Hey Gray I just boarded the plane.
How's E?

Gray:
Honestly he's a mess baby. He's sitting in his room drinking, and the worst part is he thinks that you don't love him.

Me:
How could he fucking think that? I don't care if he doesn't listen to you just tell him I love him. He sure as hell isn't answering me.

Gray:
I will baby see you in a few

I sighed leaning back into the seats of the plane. The only good thing about this plane ride is there's no one next to me, and I have a row to myself. I sighed. I just want to forget everything and be in his arms.

I'm not gonna be able to sleep because I'm dreading seeing Ethan. He hates me. He won't answer me. Fuck it I'll just bother him.

Me:
I love you E, just don't do anything stupid.
I'll be home soon my love.
Read: 10:54pm

I just love being left on read. Why won't he answer me? Even if it was to tell me to fuck off or stop texting him, anything? I really hope he is okay.

"We have now landed in La with a sixty nine degree temperature. Congratulations and thank you for choosing blah blah airline."

The speakers blasted. Thank god I'm here. It's about one thirty am right now. I don't give a flying fuck I'm going to see Ethan now, but I need a ride. Nate and Gray agreed to pick me up from the airport.

I saw Grays car and got really excited. He got out of the car and I jumped into his arms. "I missed you Gray!" I said. He smiled. "I missed you too baby." He said. I got down and hugged Nate. "Missed you weirdo." I said. He chuckled and nodded.

We got in the car and they gave me the aux. "Guys can I explain everything?" I asked. They nodded. I sighed. "Okay. I absolutely cannot stand Ryan. His manager said if I didn't say yes he would fire me, and in the moment I was scared and just said yes." I explained. "Damn. He thought you moved on." Nate said. I scoffed. "Well he's a fucking idiot." I said.

I'm coming my love...