Twenty nine<3

*Ethan's PoV
I woke up feeling so different.. and I know exactly why. I'm gonna be a daddy.. and not just to my babygirl, but to my other baby. I turned to my left and there she was. That fucking Angel who's finger I'm wrapped around, and who I would do anything and everything for. I slowly lifted up her shirt looking at her stomach.

A piece of me.. is inside of her. I'm a nobody, and she is amazing, beautiful, and that damn personality.. I can't believe that I'm in her. I drew little circles on her stomach and she slowly opened her eyes. She put her hand in my hair rubbing my head which feels so good. "Morning my love." She said. I smiled. "Morning beautiful." I whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" She asked smiling. "Shh.. he's sleeping." I said looking at her stomach. "Oh their a he huh?" She asked smiling. I nodded. "I just know." I said. I kissed her stomach all over. "I love you." I mumbled on her stomach making her giggle. I trailed kisses up her belly then on her neck. "I love you too." I said. She smiled. "Not as much as I love you." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Are we heading back to LA today?" She asked. I nodded. "Sorry we have to go back so soon, but I can't wait to tell everyone." I said. She smiled. "I'm happy you're happy." She said. "I Ethan Dolan, now have a baby with the girl of my dreams; the love of my life.. I feel like I'm on top of the world." I said. She smiled big. She looked down at her stomach smiling. "Thank you." I said.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "For making me a dad. I can't imagine it being with anyone else in the world. Thank you Liv." I said. She smiled and her eyes watered. She sat up wrapping her arms around my neck and straddled my lap. "Our own little family.. you and me." She said. "Forever." I finished.

She smiled and placed her lips passionately onto mine, and we both melted into each other. I rubbed her back then her tummy smiling at the thought that is so surreal at the moment. "I can't believe it." I said after she pulled away. She smiled. "I didn't know that I could get any happier, but with you.. you're showing me all new levels of happiness I didn't even know existed." I said. She pulled me into a hug and put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you so much Ethan Grant Dolan." She said. I smiled. "I love you more Olivia Marie Cole." I said. She smiled and kissed my neck sweetly.

"I'm so proud of you." My dad said. He had tears in his eyes. "Thanks dad." I said. He nodded holding back the tears. "Dad I feel like at any second I'm just gonna explode." I said smiling. He nodded. "That. That feeling is so god damn rare, and you are so lucky that you found a girl that can provide it. I found it with your mother, and now Liv is a mother to your child.. you did it son." He said. I smiled and nodded. I did it.

"E are you ready?" Liv asked. I nodded. My dad pulled her into a gentle but big hug making Liv giggle and wrap her arms around him. "Oh geez I really don't wanna cry, I can't believe I'm gonna be a grandpa." He said. I chuckled. Liv pulled away from my dad and smiled. "Believe it." She said smiling.

There's that feeling again. Whenever she smiles. Whenever she looks into my eyes. I smile. I get these uncontrollable butterflies.. and I love it. It's a feeling no one else can make me feel.

(Back in LA)
"Are you excited to tell him?" I asked. Liv let out a big breath. "I'm nervous, but definitely not as nervous as telling you." She said. I chuckled. "Liv, I'm sure he will be excited." I said intertwining our fingers. She nodded then opened the door to her house. Here goes nothing.

"Hi dad..."

(time skip)

"Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm-I'm gonna be a grandpa? Honey I-" he couldn't finish before his eyes watered and he hugged both of us. "This is amazing. This is.. this is so amazing." He said.

"I'm sure your brother will be excited. I wouldn't trust him around the little thing though." He said poking liv's stomach. I chuckled. "Lee will be fine." Liv said smiling.

"Well dad we are gonna go and tell the rest of the guys, but I will come see you later. Love you." Liv said. "Love you too darling." He said. Liv walked out and I stayed. "Mr.Cole. I wanna do this right, so..I want your permission..."(A/N: sorry not telling)

Liv had us all sit down on the couches and she stood in front of us. "So.. I wanted to tell all of you, because we are all a family here." She said smiling. She let out a shaky breath. "I'm- I'm-." She couldn't finish. "Watch she's gonna tell us she's pregnant." Cam said chuckling. Liv and I didn't laugh. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Liv.. is that true?" Gray asked. Liv nodded. Gray turned to me and smiled big. He stood up and embraced her in a big hug, I looked to the rest of the guys and they were smirking at me. "Big bad gang leader gets a happy ending huh? That's fucking new." Ev said making me chuckle.

I stood up and Gray hugged me tightly. "I'm gonna be the best uncle ever." He said. I patted his back. "I'm sure you will be Gray." I said. The rest of the guys hugged Liv and everyone was happy.

"Oh yeah and not to kill the mood or anything.. but Kayla.. yeah she's gone." Cam said smiling. Everyone stopped smiling. Way to kill the mood Cam. "She escaped?" I asked sternly. "Haha fuck no I shot her, and I know where Logan is... so you can go back to hugging and smiling I just had to say that before I forgot." He said. I chuckled and shook my head. "Your a real goof Cam." I said. He smiled.

"Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight babygirl... and good night my prince or princess." I said kissing her stomach then I kissed her. She smiled and intertwined our fingers putting her head on my chest.

Baby boy:) or baby girl;)??
^^what do you think;)

Vote and comment please:)))
^^Thanks Loves<3