Twenty Two<3

*Ethan's PoV
The guys and I headed out to the spot and got in our positions. I got in my spot by the dock. It's still fairly bright out, so they won't come for a while. I pulled out my phone and went on Snapchat looking at some of the stories. I clicked on Carson's story and it was all Liv.

"Liv twerk. I bet you won't." Carson said. Liv looked at the camera. "Carson E would have my ass if I twerked and everyone saw." Liv said. "Aww scared of daddy?" Carson said. Liv's jaw dropped and she bursted out laughing.

Next snap.

It was a picture of Liv smiling looking absolutely gorgeous.

Screenshotted that.
Next snap

Liv was in the bathroom in only a thong putting her hair up looking sexy as hell. Carson smacked Liv's ass making her jump. She bursted our laughing. "Carse I swear if Ethan sees this-" she yelled throwing the phone.

I chuckled turning off my phone slipping it in my back pocket. She's so cute, I'm fucking mad about Carson showing her ass to everyone on her Snapchat, but Liv made it clear that she belongs to some guy named Ethan

"Yo E can you hear me?" Grayson's voice rang through my ear piece."Yeah Gray." I said. "You got three guys coming up on your left. All armed." He said.

I heard footsteps and I peeked around the corned shooting one guy in the side of his head, punching the other guy, and shooting the other in the leg. Then I shot both making sure they didn't get up.

"Nice bro. Nate, Ev, Cam you guys got four coming on your right. E, stay at the dock." Gray said. "Got it." I said. Gray is always like our tech guy, but if we need someone's ass beat he can do it. I looked around scoping out the area.

*Grayson's PoV
Everything is going smoothly, all the snipers have taken out the guys we've seen.

Whoa whoa whoa the cameras just cut out I have no eyes. I tried talking to the guys.. no response. Dammit!

I got out of the van immediately feeling a pain in my head.. and I'm out.

*Ethan's PoV
Nate, Cam, Ev, and I were all tied up next to the dock. It was an ambush, almost all their guys left already with the stuff, and now we're just waiting for what's to come.

We saw an unconscious Gray being dragged to us. The guy chuckled. "Look at that, the family is together." He said. I gritted my teeth wanting to rip this guys throat out.

There were three guys left, and they were loading the stuff into their boat. One was holding a gun to my head just smirking. Asshole. I shouldn't have lied to Liv, but if I would've told her the truth she would've come, and been tied up too.

It's now pitch black and only the moon is providing light. We heard a thud and there was a guy laying on the ground. What the hell. Another thud.

"Hello mister that gun in your hand there, can I have that please and thanks?" My baby girl asked sweetly. What the fuck is she doing here? He chuckled and pressed it harder on my head. "Liv what the hell are you doing here?" Nate yelled. She ignored him.

A guy walked quietly up behind Liv and she flipped him over her shoulder. She put her arms around his neck, and cut off his air dropping his lifeless body with a thud. "Don't worry he's just sleeping." She said. "Now, would you pretty please put the gun down?" She asked.

He scoffed. "Sorry honey but I can't do that." He said. "Livy you need to run. Now. That's an order." Ev said sternly. I would tell her to leave to but if I speak this guy is gonna blow my god damn brains out. I gulped watching her stand her ground.

She walked towards us making it easier to see her. "What if I put a cherry on top?" She asked smiling. That's one thing about my baby, she always keeps her cool, even in death situations.

This prick didn't budge. "Fine. I asked nicely." She said. She kicked the back of his legs but he held on to the gun. She pinned him down, grabbing the gun. She pulled the trigger just to find out it was empty. She smacked him against the head with the gun knocking him out. She huffed getting up. She threw the gun at him cutely. "Prick." She said.

She turned to us, and just glared at me. Uh oh I know that look, I'm in trouble. "This is one hell of an interesting meeting." She said in an angry tone. "Liv-" she cut me off. "I don't wanna hear it Ethan." She said. She untied everyone but me the walked in front of me.

"Maybe I'll just leave you here for lying. How does that sound?" She asked. I was about to talk but she rolled her eyes turning around to face the other guys. "You realize I'm in this gang too right? You all could've died! You would've died! Do you understand that?" She is pissed. She sighed. "Somebody untie him." She said motioning towards me starting to walk away.

"Liv we did it to protect you." Gray said. She turned and she didn't look as mad. "Oh yeah? Well you guys don't need to protect me, I could've lost all of you tonight.. do you get that?" She said choked up. "Baby I'm sorry." I said. She sighed. She walked towards me and untied me. She looked in my eyes and I could tell she was still mad.

"Listen up Dolan, and listen closely. I can always tell when you're lying, so next time you have a meeting to go to just tell me the truth." She said. I nodded. The prick started waking up and Liv walked to him dragging him to the lake and kicking him in. She smiled satisfied with her work.

I stood up walking by the rest of the guys. Liv walked to me and tilted my head to the side then the other way. She looked all around my body checking to see if I was hurt. Which I wasn't. "Hmm." She said then smacked me not as hard as she could but hard. I moved my jaw around easing the pain.

All the guys made ooh sounds. "Never do it again, I could've lost you, the love of my life... do you understand?" She asked. I nodded. "Good. Put ice on it." She said coldly walking away.

I sighed and the guys looked at me smirking. "What?" I asked coldly. "Nothing Boss.. just if that were anyone else you would've kicked their ass." Nate said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well.. I love her more then anything." I said. "Come on." I said starting to grab the stuff off the boat.

After we were done with everything, we headed back to the wear house. "She's gonna beat your ass." Ev said. I shook my head. "I hope not." I said. We all walked into the wear house and Liv was watching Tv. She turned and saw us. She opened her arms standing in the couch and one by one they hugged her. She got to me and wrapped her arms around my neck followed by her sniffling.

"You drive my insane." She said. I sighed. "I know." I said. She sighed and looked at me. "I love you." She said. I smiled. "I love you more." I said.

"But for lying you can touch me for two weeks. Sorry baby." She whispered in my ear. All the guys laughed because they probably heard. She kissed my cheek, and got off the couch. "Night guys, love you." She said. They chuckled. "Love you too Liv." They said. Ev patted my back. "Have fun trying to keep your hands off that." He said. I sighed and walked to bed.

Liv's about to tease the hell out of E...
Also I've been updating a lot recently, so it's gonna start to slow down now that I'm going back to school after break, sorry:/

Vote and comment!

Thanks Loves<3