Three<3

*Liv's PoV*
I got dressed for the press conference, that means I have to see Ryan, and it's probably gonna be a little bit awkward since he tried to get in my pants yesterday. I told E to watch the UFC press conference and tell me if I did okay.

Now I'm actually kinda nervous because the guys are gonna be watching me. I threw on some light blue ripped jeans, black vans, and Ethan's black thrasher hoodie. Than I curled my hair, and put on some mascara. We good.

I heard my phone ringing and it was a FaceTime from Grayson. "Hey Gray." I said smiling walking into the arena. "Hey Liv!" I heard all the guys yell. All the guys came into the frame. "I miss you idiots so much you don't even know!" I said. They all smiled big. "Ethan misses you while he moans your name at night." Mason said winking.

"Shut up I do not!" I heard E yell. I giggled. "It's all good E I know you love me." I teased. All the guys waited for his response. "You know it babygirl." I heard him say. I giggled. "Are you guys watching the conference?" I asked opening the door to the conference room. "Yeah, make it interesting for us." Cameron said. I giggled and nodded.

"Hey babe." Ryan said. "Who the fuck is that?" I heard E yell from FaceTime. "It's just Ryan." I said. I looked up. "Whoa just Ryan? I thought we had something special babe?" He asked. I noticed Ethan in the frame on FaceTime now. I groaned. "Fuck off." I said. "Watch it man she's feisty!" Gray said loud enough for him to hear. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys I'll talk to you later." I said. "Bye Liv!" The guys said. "Text me later babygirl." E said. "Love you guys!" I said. They said it back before I hung up. I sighed. "Let's get this conference over with." I said. Ryan put his arm around me. "Listen I'm sorry, I don't want you to be upset with me. Okay?" He said.

I nodded. "During the conference I have a big question to ask you, and I hope you say yes." He said smirking. I just looked at him weird. "Mmkay." I said confused.

"And we are Live!" The camera man yelled. "We are here with Ryan Drake, trainer Olivia Cole, and manager Drew Adams." The guys said. All the press had their hands up. "Question. Question for Olivia." One yelled. I pointed to him. "Sup?" I said getting weird looks for my informal language.

"Is Ryan the most advanced fighter you have ever trained or fought?" He asked. I looked towards him and he was smirking. "Um honestly no, I have a friend in LA who is very good." I replied earning dirty looks from Ryan. "Well why isn't he here in the UFC?" He asked. I cleared my throat. "Um I don't know." I replied.

They went in with the questions. They started getting into our personal lives after we talked about fighting and everything. "Question for Olivia." One woman said. I pointed to her smiling. "Does your love life ever interfere with your training?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, I don't have a boyfriend" I replied. "Well it looks like you have a males hoodie on, is that not your boyfriends?" She asked. I chuckled knowing Ethan is laughing his ass off right now.

"Um uh it's just a really really good friends." I said turning red. "Now I have a question for Liv." Ryan said. I nodded. "Liv your beautiful, feisty, and a damn good trainer, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" He asked. My jaw dropped.

The press went crazy. I looked around and glanced at a piece of paper his manager was holding. It says, "say yes or your fired." I gulped. "Uh um I-yes?" I said more like a question. Ryan got up to hug me but instead I just walked out of the conference room.

I immediately got in my car and drove home crying. My phone was blowing up with calls from 'dickhead'. Ethan just saw me say yes to being his girlfriend, but he will understand when I explain right?

*Ethan's PoV*
My jaw dropped, and my heart broke. We watched Liv storm out of the conference room. Why the hell would she say yes? I got up and headed towards my room. I thought she loved me? "Bro where you going?" Gray asked. "My room." I replied coldly.

I sighed flopping on my bed looking at the ceiling. This must be how Liv felt when I cheated on her. I feel like shit. The girl I'm in love with is taken. Fucking taken. I heard my phone ringing. It said Babygirl. I ignored it.

She wants to date some guy? Fine. I'll get over it... eventually. God dammit why do I feel like this?

*Liv's PoV*

I tried calling E but he wouldn't answer. I decided to call Gray instead I need to explain. "Gray! Oh my god please tell me Ethan didn't see that." I yelled in my phone. He sighed. "He's broken Liv." He said making my heart break. "No no no. Ryan's manager made me say yes or he would fire me okay? I love Ethan!" I said. He sighed. "He won't come out of his room Liv. Even if you don't want to date him, he's broken either way." Gray said.

I sighed. "Fuck it!" I said. "What?" He asked. "I'm coming home. Fuck this job. E is way to fucking important to me." I said then hung up.