Twenty One<3

*Ethan's PoV
I woke up and the first thing I did was smile. Last night was hands down the best night of my life, and it was with the love of my life. I turned to see Liv with one arm around me and the other around her teddy bear that she leaves here. I moved her hair out of her face making her hum and squeeze her teddy bear tighter. I kissed her forehead and slowly got out of bed wrapping the blankets over her.

I walked downstairs to see all the guys in the kitchen around the island. "Morning boss." They said. I smiled. "Sup Guys." I said. "Where's Liv?" Cam asked. I smirked. "She needs to rest for a while." I said grabbing a banana. "What do you mea- oh!" Ev said smirking. I nodded smiling.

"Is she asleep?" Nate asked. I nodded smiling. "She's cuddling her teddy bear, it's fucking adorable." I said. They all made aww sounds and smiled. "Well since she's gonna be resting for a while I guess we can get our job done." Gray said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What job?" I asked. "The warehouses where we hold all the good stuff got broken into last night, and we think whoever is doing it, is gonna break into the one by the wear house tomorrow night." Gray said.

"Is it a big job?" I asked. They nodded. "Yeah, we need to come up with a plan, these guys aren't messing around." Gray said. I nodded. "Well I don't want Liv to know, she's been through enough, that clear?" I asked sternly. "You got it Boss." Ev said. They all nodded.

"After Liv Wakes up I'll take her to Carson's and we can plan, I just have to come up with something good." I said. They nodded. "See you guys in a few." I said walking up the stairs. "See you Boss." They said walking out the door.

I walked back upstairs and surprisingly Liv's eyes were open and she had tears in her eyes. "Whoa whoa whoa baby what's wrong?" I asked. She sniffled hugging her teddy who she calls 'Bam bam'.

"M-my legs hurt." She said in a baby voice.

Let me explain something real quick, every once in a while Liv will just turn into a little girl, like literally. She gets sad over little things, and hugs her teddy all day, I don't know what triggers it, but honestly I think is fucking cute as hell so I don't complain.

"I know baby, I know." I said kissing her forehead. "Do you want to go to Carson's today? The guys and I have a meeting to go to today and tomorrow." I said. She whipped her eyes and nodded.

"How long will you be gone?" Liv asked. "About two days, I'll call you." I said. She nodded and opened the door getting out whining from the pain in her legs. I sighed. "Kitten you're sure you don't want me to carry you?" I asked for like the fifth time. "I'm okay E, have fun at your meetings." She said. I quickly got out of the car and walked to her gently kissing her cutting off the air.

"I love you." I said catching my breath. She smiled cutely. "I love you the most." She said. I smacked her butt not too hard remembering I was rough last night. "Impossible." I said as she walked to Carson's door carrying a bag for the night.

*Liv's PoV
"Hey babe!" Carse said opening the door. I giggled. "Hey babe." I said. She peeked her head out the door. "Bye Ethan." She said in a teasing tone making me laugh. They have a funny relationship. Carson just kinda annoys him but it's funny. We got inside and she noticed my walking situation.

"Oh I know.. he pounded you hard didn't he? I want all the dirty details now." She said demanding. I chuckled as we walked to her room. I sighed flopping on the bed that I love so much. We have spilled tea on this bed metaphorically and literally, and we have laughed and just been best friends on this bed. "Okay okay.. he made me cum.. like, four or five times, and my legs feel numb." I said.

Her eyes went wide. "Damn!" She said said smirking. I chuckled and nodded. "So Grayson." I said wiggling my eye brows. Carse turned red and smiled. "He's taking me out next week, and I'm really excited, he's so sweet." She said. I nodded smiling. "I'm happy for you babe." I said.

"Oh god.. carse do you have any tampons I'm starting today, and you now how Mother Nature is always on time for me." I said chuckling. She smiled and nodded. "It amazes me how your period is always on time." She said. I nodded smiling. She handed me a box of pads and tampons and I went to the bathroom quickly doing my business.

"Okay, party time!" I said jumping on the bed making her giggle.

*Ethans PoV
"Alright guys where are we at in this whole thing?" I asked. All of them were in the office around a map. "I'm gonna be in the van right here, Nate, Cam, and Ev will be at the entrances over here, and you will go to the shipping docks where they will try to take the stuff." Gray said pointing around the map. "Then we will have snipers here, and about five to ten guys waiting in the back." Gray said again.

I nodded. "Sounds good bro. When are we going?" I asked. He shrugged. "We should probably head out tonight, and stay out all night and wait for them to show." He said. I nodded.

Everyone was packing stuff into the van, and getting ready. I put on my bullet proof best and strapped in the gun behind my belt. I decided to call Liv before leaving. I clicked on the contact making a picture of her with only my shirt on and her teddy bear pop up.

"Hi E."
"Hiya babydoll.. are you having fun with C?"
"Mhmm.. we are watching bay watch, and drooling over all the guys." I heard Carson yell.
"Carse he's gonna beat my ass!" Liv said making me chuckle.
"Don't worry babe, just have fun and I will see you tomorrow yeah?"
"Mhmm. Love youu. Love you Ethan!" Carse yelled.
I chuckled.
"I love you Liv, Carson no parties with my baby." I said before hanging up.

I hate lying to Liv.. so so much, but this job is gonna go smooth, and she will be worry free.

Vote and comment:)))
^^pretty please.. with a cherry on top:))

Lol okay.. thanks Loves<3