Twenty Five<3

*Ethan's PoV
"What the hell do you mean Kayla is here?...Ethan!" She said pissed. I was about to talk but Cam cut me off. "Yeah she's a complete psycho now, even in love with Boss." He said tilting his head in my direction. I glared at him. "Hey Cam.. Shut the fuck up." I said. He just shut up and ate pizza.

"Ethan?" Liv asked sternly. "She showed up here and I was just about to kill her when she told me she knew where Logan was." I said. She squinted her eyes. "When did she get here?" She asked. I gulped not wanting her to know I lied to her. "Right before you left." Cam said. I gave him a look and he just gave me a scared look and walked out quickly.

Liv sighed angrily, and shook her head. "Liv. I just wanted you to have fun with Carson without being stressed about her." I said slowly making sure she wouldn't yell at me. "By lying?" She asked. I sighed. "Liv I just didn't want to stress you out." I said. "By lying?" She said again. By now all the guys walked out not wanting to hear this.

"Yes. By lying." I said. She looked down biting her lip. I walked around the island so now I was behind her. I hugged her from behind and put my head in her neck. "Please don't be mad at me." I mumbled. She unwrapped my arms from her and turned around so now we are facing each other.

She pulled me by the shirt so our faces were closer. "It's fine." She said placing her lips on mine. That was not the reaction I was expecting. I kissed her back until she pulled away. "But.. I'm gonna kill her." She said quickly running away towards the basement. I walked behind her only to see her flipped over Grayson's shoulder.

"Bailey put me down! I'm gonna murder her!" She yelled. I chuckled. I grabbed her from Grayson, so now I'm holding her bridal style. "Sorry princess, but all you are gonna do is start packing, we are going to jersey and the guys will take care of Kayla." I said. All the guys heads perked up. "We will?" They all asked. "You will." I said sternly.

They nodded not going against me. "Why are we going to Jersey?" She asked. I set her on her feet. "Because you need to get away from everything, and my parents love you." I said. She blushed and nodded. "That's sounds great I'll just go pack." She said walking away. She wouldn't give up that easy.

She then ran back dodging me, and flipping Grayson trying to get to the basement only to be picked up and flipped on the back of Ev. "Ugh!" She groaned. She was upside down. Ev walked her over to Gray who was groaning on the floor. "Sorry gray-bear." She said upside down. "Mhmm all good princess." He said. I gave him a look making him clear his throat.

I was done packing, and Liv was at her house packing with the help of Q. "Yo Gray, Liv and I are leaving tomorrow." I said zipping my suitcase. He walked in and nodded. "Alright bro, what do you want us to do with Kayla?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Get her to tell you where Logan is then kill her." I said. He nodded.

I put my suitcase in the trunk then jogged inside to say bye to the guys. "Guys I'm leaving, so don't burn anything down, keep up on the drug shipments, and please don't let that bitch out of her cell." I said. They nodded and we all said our goodbyes.

I got in my range and headed to Liv's house. I pulled into the cute cobblestone driveway, and walked up passing all the flowers. I knocked on the door seeing Mr.Cole. "Ethan, come in bud." He said. "Thanks." I said walking in instantly smelling vanilla, the scent Livy always smells like. "I heard about the trip, I trust you will take good care of my daughter?" He asked. I nodded. "Of course." I said.

"Ethan, thank you for Q, it makes me feel so much better knowing she's not alone." He said. I smiled. "Andrew I can promise that as long as Liv allows me too I will be in her life and protect her." I said. He smiled and patted my back. "I'm glad she has you." He said. I smiled and nodded.

Liv hops cutely down the steps with a big smile on her face. "The princess has arrived." I mumbled making Andrew chuckle. "You ready babydoll?" I asked. She smiled and nodded jumping off the last step. "Bye Lee!" She yelled. "Bye asshole!" He yelled back. Their relationship is adorable. "I'll see you in a while dad, love you." She said. "Have fun, and stay with this one." He aid motioning towards me. She smiled and nodded. "I promise." She said.

On our way to the my private plane we jammed out to music, ate snacks, and laughed. Her laugh is the most adorable thing I have ever heard. "Alright darling, we are here." I said pulling my keys out of the ignition and tossing them to Q who rode in the back listening to music the whole time.

"Bye Q!" Liv said then they did some type of handshake.. she's too cute. She gave Q a hug and grabbed my hand rolling her suitcase. I greeted my pilot and we boarded our plane.

We got our seats and I gave Livy the window seat like usual. She intertwined our fingers and I smiled at her. I yawned and my eyes got heavy. Liv ran her fingers through my hair making me relax and smile. "Got to sleep baby.. I'll be here." She said running her fingers through my hair making me hum. "I love you kitten." I mumbled. "I love you the most my love." She whispered.

I slowly fell asleep with her on my mind. I started letting my mind drift to the day we hopefully get married, have kids, our own family.

Dammit I can't fucking wait.

What's your fav thing about Ethan?
^^maybe I'll just always ask a question if I don't forget:))

Vote and comment please:)
^^ thanks Loves<3