Five<3

*Liv's PoV*
"Liv we're here." Gray said. I sighed. "What if he doesn't forgive me, or listen to me?" I asked resting my arms on my knees. "Then he's a fucking idiot and I'm single." Gray said winking. I chuckled. "Thanks Gray, I needed that." I said. I opened my door and took a deep breath before walking in.

All the ups were watching the UFC. At four in the morning? Okay. "We missed you Liv. What the hell are you doing here?" Ev asked. I smiled. "Ryan's manager told me I could say yes to Ryan or quit... so here I am." I said weakly smiling. "Liv you quit?" Cameron asked. I nodded. "I love him guys."

"He's on the roof." Ev said. I smiled. "Thanks. Wish me luck." I said. The nodded and smiled. I went to the stairs that leased to the roof. I slowly opened the door to the roof so it wasn't too loud. There he was sitting on the edge holding his knees to his chest. Surprisingly he didn't have any beer with him. Thank goodness for that.

"I'm back my love..."

"...princess?"

He moved his head just enough to glance at me then turned back looking out from the roof top. "You haven't let me explain Ethan." I said. He chuckled coldly. "I don't wanna fucking here it." He said. I scoffed. "Are you kidding? I have a damn good explanation." I said. He shook his head. "Then it's a shame that I don't care isn't it." He said.

Nobody in the world has ever been able to hurt me with their words, because I believe in physical pain... but him, he knows how to hurt me.

"Why won't you just let me explain?" I yelled. He finally turned to look at me. "I don't care anymore. I don't wanna fucking hear your explanation." He said. "What happened to trying to win me back? What happened to the boy that loves me? Huh?" I asked. He scrunched his shoulders. "Your dating someone else. That guys gone." He said coldly.

"You know what Ethan I have given you one two many fucking chances, and that was the last one. You have cheated twice, accused me of things, and now won't even listen to me. Im done. So don't come back telling me your sorry. You know what I quit my job for you, they pretty much said to choose between my job and date Ryan or come home to you. I think you know what I chose. I don't know how many fucking times you want me to tell you I'm in love with you, but that's over." I said finally stopping. He put his head down.

I took off his hoodie I was wearing. I held it out in my hand waiting for him to take it. He looked up with tears in his eyes. He slowly took the hoodie. He opened his mouth. "Don't. Just don't." I said then walked back into the wear house.

I walked downstairs and the guys were smiling. "There's my favorite coup-" mason yelled then stopped when he saw me crying. "Your brothers a fucking dick." I said to Grayson. He nodded. "I know baby. He lost the best thing that ever happened to him." He said. "Gray will you take me home?" I asked. He nodded grabbing his keys.

We walked out and I glanced at the roof and saw E sitting hugging his knees with his head down. Fucking prick. "If only I was in love with you Gray, you would never hurt me." I said sniffling. He sighed buckling his seatbelt. "I know baby. If only." He said.

*Ethan's PoV*
Why. Am. I. Such. A. Fucking. Idiot?

I lost her again! The only difference this time is she fucking hates me! I heard the door slam and then my room door swings open. Gray stood there looking pissed. "Are you fucking kidding? Your the biggest fucking idiot I have ever met Ethan!" He yelled. I know exactly why, but she was my girlfriend I don't know what got stuck up his ass.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked. He scoffed. "I sit back and watch you break her heart over and over! I'm fucking in love with her!" He yelled. I stood up with my jaw clenched. "Are you fucking kidding?" I asked. He chuckled coldly. "No. I've been in love with her since the beginning Ethan!" He yelled. I shook my head sitting in my bed again.

"I love her so much but I always screw things up!" I yelled. "Yeah! Why didn't you just let her explain?" Gray asked. I sighed. "I didn't want to hear that she moved on, now I know she didn't." I said with my face in my hands. "Dammit Ethan! You really did it this time bro, she's gone. Your not the only one losing her. We all love Liv, I just do a little more than some others." He said.

I shook my head. "She's never gonna forgive me is she?" I asked. "If she does, it's a fucking miracle, because I sure wouldn't forgive you ass." He said. I nodded. "How do I get over her? I love her." I said. He sighed. "I don't think you can get over a love like hers." He said. I nodded and swiped away the tears on my cheeks.

Me:
I'm sorry.
I know you don't want to here that, but I am so so fucking sorry Liv.
I know you will never forgive me but you need to know how much I love you. I know I was a dick, a huge one, and you deserve someone so much better.
I'll regret it for the rest of my life princess. I love you always and forever.

Babygirl:
I want out of the K's.

Me:
Liv all the guys love you, don't leave because of me, and my huge fucking mistake.

Babygirl:
I need to move on Ethan, it's pathetic that all I want to do right now is tell you I love you, but I can't. I need to get over you. Let me try.

Me:
Okay.
Till next time my love.

Babygirl:
Till next time.