Eight<3

*Liv's PoV*
I woke up and immediately felt a pounding headache. I slowly opened my eyes only to find out they are covered by something black. I heard dripping water on a concrete floor around me, and my hands were strapped down to what I'm assuming is a chair. Shit.

*Flashback*
Gray just left with the guys following my orders to protect E. I know I am his partner so that's my job, but E would kill me if I went. I sighed grabbing a water trying everything to relax my nerves.

I slumped into the couch praying that all the guys would come back with all their limbs in tact. I was about to turn on the tv when I heard foot steps from behind me. I turned around and the spawn of Satan himself stood there smirking.

"Hello gorgeous." He said smiling like a fucking creep. "The fuck do you want Logan?" I asked crossing my arms. "You." He winked. I scoffed. "Over my dead body." I said. He smirked. "Normally I would make an arrangement, but I happen to like you Liv, very much." He said. "Yeah your a peach, I love you like ass cancer." I said.

He chuckled pushing his tongues into the side of his cheek. "Watch that pretty little mouth of yours princess." He said. I rolled my eyes. Suddenly I felt a cloth being put over my face that smelled like nail polish remover. I elbowed the person behind me, but they held me tighter. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Flashback over*

I shook my arms trying to get out of the ropes. I realized the chair was wood. This is gonna hurt like a bitch. I stood up a little bit them slammed down breaking the chair, but also freeing myself from the ropes. I quickly untied my feet after taking the blindfold off. I rubbed my wrists trying to make the burn from the ropes better. Slamming myself to the ground didn't help this fucking headache.

I heard the door open and I froze. In walked an huge fucking guy. "Olivia, I see you have rearranged yourself." He said in a low tone. "Why the fuck am I here?" I asked. He showed no emotion. "You will know soon sweetheart." He said then exited the room. The fuck. Um excuse me come the fuck back, and let me out of here!

*Ethan's PoV*
(Two days later)
"Guys I got a lead!" Gray yelled studying a map. "What where?" I yelled running in the room. "This abandoned barn just off route 84." He said. I sighed. "I fucking checked that last night." I said. He shoved the map off the table putting his face in his hands. "Fuck!" He yelled. I sighed.

Liv has been gone for two days and we informed the police obviously not revealing ourselves because we're kind of fucking criminals, but their not doing shit. Her dad and Lee know about us, and know Liv is with us. Lee thought it was cool, kinda like the reaction Liv gave us when she first found out, but her dad was pissed. He was worried, and mad.

When I get my hands on that mother fucker Logan I'm gonna rip his throat out and leave him in pieces. "Boss we just got this." Nate said handing me a note. "Who the fuck gave this to you?" I asked. He shrugged. I opened the folded paper and instantly regretted it.

A picture of Liv. Naked on a bed. My poor babygirl.

I'm glad you decided to share your princess Mr.Dolan, she really is fun isn't she? Sadly she's a pain in my ass, fun very fun, but I get bored of my toys very fast. She's a pricey little thing, so Mr.Dolan, how far will you go for this princess?

I guess we will see.

Let the games begin.

-L

I crumpled up the paper gritting my teeth. I know exactly what he's doing, and he's one sick fuck.

"He's selling her!" I yelled slamming the paper on the table. All the guys eyes widened. "What the fuck do you mean, he's selling her?" Nate asked. "Did I fucking stutter Nate? I know how he plays, I'm gonna get her back... whatever the fuck it takes." I said walking out of the room. Time to plan.

"Bro what the fuck are we gonna do? He sells her, and we have a five percent chance of ever seeing her again, do you know how trafficking works?" He yelled. I stood up already pissed. "Do you really wanna piss me off more?" I asked. He shook his head sighing. "Sorry, I just I-" I cut him off. "I know bro, I love her too." I said. I pulled him in for a hug.

"We need a plan, we need to know when the next bids are up. I'm positive he's gonna put her in a fun house." I said releasing him from the hug. He nodded. "I'll go make some calls and see when and where the next fun house is." He said. I nodded.

I know she will sure as hell be put in a fucking fun house, and it kills me. A fun house is basically when people selling girls all go to a house, each girl gets a room, and guys take turns having fun with them. When they find the one that's the most fun they buy her, and I have a feeling Liv will be pretty pricey.

"Hold on babygirl. Just please, don't stop fighting." I whispered to myself.

Shes a fighter, she can do this.  I will get her back, My babygirl, My princess, My little fucking girl will be with me again. I don't care who the fuck I have to kill, I don't give a fuck what I have to burn to the fucking ground, I will get her back.

Hold on baby. Please don't let go my love.