Thrity One<3

*Liv's PoV
I'm currently six months pregnant and I feel like I'm three thousand pounds. The guys are really sweet and treat me extra special. E is getting super excited and has already chose the names for both gender scenarios. Today is the gender reveal and I know what they are so I set something up for E to find out.

E and Ev are out getting diner and everyone is coming over for the gender reveal. Lisa and Sean flew in to come too, so I'm super excited. "Liv please tell me!" Gray said begging. I chuckled. Gray has been non stop trying to pry the genders out of me for about a month now. "Sorry Gray-bear, But Nope." I said. He pouted making me giggle.

I felt arms wrap around me and and a kiss on my cheek. "How's my beautiful baby?" E mumbled in my neck. I giggled. "Perfect." I said and turned pecking his lips. "God I can't fucking wait!" He yelled clapping his hands. I giggled and shook my head.

We went to the training room where everyone was and the boys brought in all the pizzas. All our friends and family are here. I smiled looking around. We got everything set up and the gender reveal was something pretty cool. I told E too shoot a bag and it will explode the color. Blue or Pink..

"Are you ready my love?" I asked. E smiled big and nodded. He hugged me and kissed my cheek making everyone 'aww' I giggled and pulled away. We set up everything so it is completely safe, we don't need anything going wrong right now.

E pointed the gun at the first bag and I could see him inhale and exhale then pulled the trigger..

BLUE!!

I smiled and E smiled so big and chuckled a little. He looked back at me and winked. I smiled and motioned for him to do the next one. He did what he did the first time. Inhaled and exhaled deeply.. and pulled the trigger..

BLUE!!

Everyone cheered and clapped. I looked around everyone was smiling and some crying. I smiled and right when I was about to turn my head I immediately felt lips on mine. I know him anywhere. He slowly pulled away and had a huge smile on his face. "Are you happy?" I asked with tears coming down. He nodded. He wrapped his arms around me letting me do the same.

"I love you." He whispered. "So much." He whispered again. I sniffled. "I'm pretty sure I love you more." I said. He pulled away and gave me a look. I giggled. My dad, Lisa, and Sean came around and had tears in their eyes. I hugged my dad and he was super happy. Lisa was a mess of all tears and Sean had a proud face on.

"So.. are you gonna tell us the names?" Carson yelled excitedly. I smiled and looked to Ethan.

"Sorry not until the boogers are born babe." I said making everyone groan. "Fuck that!" Gray said making me giggle.

"Congratulations." I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned around and Matt was standing there. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks Matty." I said smiling. "I'm really happy for you Liv." He said. I smiled and nodded. E intertwined our fingers giving Matt a look making him weakly smile and walk away. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What's so funny?" He asked smirking. "You got me pregnant and yet still get jealous." I said smiling. He shrugged. "Stop being gorgeous. Stop being adorable and stop being the most amazing girl on earth and every time a guy breaths around you I won't be jealous." He said. I turned beat red.

"Stop." I mumbled. He squatted down looking me in the eyes. "I'm in love with you Olivia Cole and I'm I love these guys so much." He said looking at my stomach. I smiled and let tears fall from my eyes. "I'm in love with you Ethan Dolan and I also love these little guys." I said.

After the party the guys and I were watching movies until E said he had to go. "Why?" I asked sadly. "I'll see you soon my love Okay?" He said. "E where are you going?" I asked grabbing his hand. He smiled. "Trust me babygirl. Just trust me." He said then passionately smashed his lips on mine.

Before I knew it he was out the door. I walked in the kitchen and all the guys were gone. They were here a second ago. I saw a note on the island.

Go to the bedroom, and do what the next note says. I love you some much Kitten.
-E xo

I went upstairs and saw in the bed there was a dress. I picked it up noticing it was a cute maternity dress. It's white lace and is gorgeous. I saw another note on the bed to the right of the dress.

Wear this princess, I want you to show off those beautiful little things inside of you.

I giggled and took of the large sweater I was wearing now revealing my lace brallette and underwear. I slipped on the dress and surprisingly it fit well and was very comfortable. I went to the mirror and saw surprise another note.

Stop looking in the mirror baby, your stunning. Go downstairs, Q is waiting for you, don't ask questions. Don't get all dolled up, I want to see my kittens natural beauty.

I smiled walking downstairs to be met with Q. "Liv, looking beautiful as always. Mr.Dolan has given me strict instructions. No questions. No answers. So. We better be on our way." He said. I slowly nodded and he opened the front door for me closing it behind him. We got in the car and Q started driving. I don't know how long this is gonna take.

*Ethan's PoV
I saw her walking to me and my heart started beating so fast. She looks so fucking beautiful. How her big innocent eyes so curiously look around. How her plump pink lips stretch every now and then showing she's happy. How- I was cut of by my angel.

"E? What's going on?" She asked giggling. I took a deep breath and smiled. "I love you." I said. She smiled. "I love you too." She said.

"Liv.. you are the most incredible woman I have ever met. You bring out the best version of myself, and never fail to make me smile. You're carrying our children and for that I will always be grateful. I don't deserve you one bit.. but I'm selfish my love. I'm selfish and that's why I have to have you. If I get to spend the rest of my life with you it will never be enough." By now she was crying.

I slowly got down on one knee making her cover her mouth and break down into tears. "Olivia Marie Cole.. I will love you until I take my last breath on this earth. I will tell you you're beautiful everyday, and I will give you the world.. if you let me. Will you make me the happiest fucking man alive.. and marry me?" I asked pulling out the box from my pocket. I opened the box waiting for her answer. She smiled widely.

She's a deep red color by now. She slowly nodded. "Yes. I love you so much." She said I smiled widely and put the ring in her finger. She bit her lip watching my every move. I looked up and she smiled. I picked her up spinning her around. She cried into my neck and I held her gently not to hurt her or the little angles.

"I will love you forever. Soon to be Mrs. Dolan." I said. She chuckled wiping her tears. I whipped the water from my eyes and smiled. "I love you.. unconditionally, uncontrollably, and will forever." She said. I smashed my lips onto hers cupping her face in my hands. I felt like nothing else in the world matters besides Liv, I's little family.

Everything is absolutely perfect.

"It's not over yet darling." I said.

Not gonna lie.. I cried writing this.
Vote and comment pretty please
^Thanks Loves<3