Thirty Two<3

*Liv's PoV
"What do you mean there's more?" I asked whipping my tears. I sniffled and waited for his answer. He smirked and kissed my forehead and intertwined our fingers. "Come on babygirl." He said leading me to his Range Rover.

We got in the car and E was holding my hand. He brought my hand up to his face smiling when he saw my engagement ring. I smiled seeing him happy. "Are you happy?" I asked quietly. I scoffed.

"Darling.. my heart is gonna explode with happiness. I have the most beautiful woman in the world, that I put a ring on. Two twin boys on the way, and an amazing family in my future. Baby.. if you make me any happier I don't think I'll be able to handle it." He said. I smiled widely and giggled a little.

"I'm happy you are happy." I said. He kissed my hand and smiled. "E where are we going?" I asked looking at the unfamiliar place. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye. "You ask a lot of questions little girl." He said. I blushed at the nickname.

He pulled down a road suddenly turning down a driveway. We pulled up to a gorgeous house. Huge and all lit up with a bunch of windows. "Ethan. Dolan. You didn't." I said smiling at the house before me. I looked to him. "Oh but kitten I did." He said smirking. My jaw dropped.

He got out of the car opening my door for me. "My love." He said holding out his hand. I smiled and took his hand in mine. We walked up to the door and E unlocked it. He opened the door and my jaw dropped. I smiled so big looking at how amazing this house is.

"Please tell me you like it." E said nervously. "I-I love it." I said. "Is-" E cut me off. "This is all ours babydoll." He said. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. He kissed my cheek making me blush. I smirked pulling away.

"What?" He asked chuckling. I smiled. "I..get to marry you?" I asked smiling. He chuckled and nodded. I smiled bigger. "You. And me. Mr. and Mrs. Dolan. I like the sound of that." I said smiling.

He squatted in front of me looking up into my eyes. "I will never leave your side darling. It's you and me forever." He said. I didn't notice the tears falling down my cheeks.

"I-..I don't know how to put into words how much I love you. I just.. I love you so, so much Ethan." I said. He smiled. "Babydoll all I want from you is to be healthy, happy, and keep putting up with my horny ass." He said. I chuckled smiling and nodded. "Promise." I said.

I looked around the house again. "This is really ours?" I asked. "Mhmm." He said smiling. I smiled and looked around some more.

After looking around for a while we arrived at one room in particular. I walked in and my jaw dropped.. something that happens a lot lately.

"A nursery?" I asked smiling turning to E smirking while leaning against the door frame. He nodded. I looked around and saw the boys' names above two cribs in blue.

Grant and Weston

I smiled running my fingers over the soft stuffies and the blankets. I saw an adorable rocking chair in the corner making me smile.

"Do you like it? Um.. my mom helped me design it." E said nervously from behind me. I shook my head. "It's perfect. Everything. It's all perfect." I said.

He smiled wide and walked down the hall. I followed him into a gorgeous big room. I looked around at the light gray walls, huge bed, beautiful dressers, walk-in closet and bathroom. I smiled walking in further seeing a balcony. I smiled walking onto the balcony and seeing.. yellow roses in the backyard.

My eyes started to tear up as my mind wandered. "Your dad said they were your moms favorite.." E said from behind me. I sniffled turning around walking to him and embracing him in a hug. "I don't know what I did to deserve you." I whispered in his ear. He shook his head and pulled away cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"If only you knew kitten.. I'm the luckiest man on earth." He said I smiled as he pressed his lips to mine. He trailed his hands around my back eventually going to my ass like usual. He stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring everything. I ran my fingers through his hair making him whine. He slowly pulled away with red lips and red cheeks.

"I want these angels out so I can touch you again." He said sleighing into my shoulder. I chuckled.

"Come on darling, ready for bed?" E asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Our stuff is here?" I asked. He nodded smirking. "How do you do it E?" I asked. He chuckled. "I have my ways kitten."

I walked to my closet seeing all of my clothes and a lot others there too. I smiled seeing a whole row of lingerie, probably from Ethan. I grabbed a big t-shirt;probably Ethan's and a towel. I walked to the bathroom and E already started the water for me in the gorgeous bathtub.

I started taking off my shirt until a pair of hands stopped me. E kissed my neck and slowly slid the dress off my body giving me goosebumps from where his fingertips touched me. He unclipped my bra smirking in the mirror.

He squatted down and gripped my thighs bitting his lip. He hooked his fingers in the fabric of my lace underwear and slid them off of my legs. He kissed my stomach making me smile and stood back up.

I sat in the tub between his legs like we have done before. I rested my head in his chest with my eyes closed not believing that everything is so perfect.

E kissed my neck then my cheek. He rubbed my shoulders as I touched his legs.

"Are you ready for this Babydoll? This is our life." He said kissing my neck. I nodded. "More then ready my love." I said. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine.

"Mine." He growled.

"All yours my love.. all yours." I whispered.

My life begins.. now.

I hope you guys liked this book!  This is the end of Mine<3 I will not be making a sequel and I will be writing another book soon.

I really hope this book was good, and made some of you happy:))

Vote and comment!
^^Thanks Loves<3