Q/A<3

*These are all questions either messaged or commented, so let's find out the real tea;)*

*Ethan Q's
1. Q: Do you wanna have kids with Liv?

A: Eventually Yeah, if I'm gonna cum in anyone with out any protection it's gonna be my babygirl Liv. God dammit you know how sexy she will look with a baby bump.. I'm making a baby right now! Liv!

2. Q: Do you think you'll be with Liv forever?

A: Hell Yeah I do. I'm so god damn in love with her, and I feel like even the thought of being with someone else makes me sick. I will always be in love with her, and I hope she feels the same.

3. Q: What is your favorite thing about Liv?

A: Damn can I say everything? One thing huh? Well I know I sure as hell love her personality. The way she can be a badass one minute then my babygirl rubbing her eyes, and hugging a teddy bear the next. Everything about her is what I love.

4. Q: What's one thing you don't like about Liv?

A: Nothing, I love everything about her. I dislike her insecurity. She's gorgeous, caring, and fucking adorable, and I wish she could see herself the way I see her.

5. Q: Does Grayson being in love with Liv bother you?

A: Yes. I love him, but if he touches my girl I'll beat his ass.. I don't like to share.

6. Q: Will you marry me?

A: Nah, my babygirl Liv is all I need.

7. Q: why did you cheat on Liv? Twice!

A: Because I'm a stupid fucking idiot who doesn't deserve her. She loves me for some reason, and I will never live a day on this earth without appreciating her.

———

*Liv's Q's
1. Q: Did you/ will you ever have feelings for Grayson?

A: I love Grayson with all my heart.. just in a brotherly way. I have never felt that way about Grayson, and I strongly think I never will.. sorry Gray, love you.

2. Q: Other than the twins who's your favorite in the K's?

A: Hmm, that's really hard. The K's is a huge gang but my favorite is probably.. hm Everett. He's like an older brother to me, and always wants to protect me. Then it's probably Nate and Cam. Love them.

3. Q: Do you trust Ethan?

A: I'm trying to.. I'm slowly getting there, it's just hard I guess. I want to trust him, I love him you know?

4. Q: How ya doing?

A: Good:)

5. Q: Do you want kids?

A: Yes. Especially with Ethan. If anyone is gonna cum in me, it gonna be him. Ugh I want a baby now.. Ethan!

———

*Grayson's Q's
1. Q: Are you over Liv?

A: I don't know yet.. I don't think I'll ever be over a girl like her honestly.

2. Q: How are you and Carson?

A: Um okay? I think. I don't know if she likes me or not..

3. Q: Do you like Liv and Ethan together?

A: Yes. They are such a cute couple, and they are in love, it's awesome. I know I'm in love with her, but I've never seen E so happy before and that makes me happy.

4. Q: Will you be my daddy?

A: Hell yeah babe;)

———

*Carson's Q's
1. Q: Are you into any guys?

A: I like Grayson, but I don't think he likes me back, he's really hot.

2. Q: Do you know about the K's?

A: Oh that gang here in La.. yeah what about em'?

———

*Logan's PoV
1. Q: Where are you?

A: Somewhere in a lot of fucking pain. Dolan beat my ass for what I did to that hot piece of ass he calls his girl.

———