Fourteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*
Liv and I were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie while the guys were getting pizza. It's taking them forever, but I don't mind alone time with my girl one bit. Liv giggled at one of the parts and that makes my heart explode. We heard the door jiggle and Liv jumped up nodding to me about the plan.

Liv wanted to surprise Grayson, like she did to me. "I got pizza bitches!" Gray yelled walking in with two pizza boxes. Liv put her finger on her lips motioning for the guys to be quiet. They were all smiling wide because she's back. Liv walked behind gray and put her hands over his eyes.

"I swear if this is Liv..if this is fucking Liv I will cry in front of everyone I don't care." He said. Liv giggled loudly and gray knew who it was. He tossed the pizzas behind him over his head which were thankfully caught by Everett. "Livy!" He yelled. He picked her up swinging her around. I chuckled, they are my two favorite people in this world.

"Guys, thank you, for not giving up on me." Livy said looking down. I kissed her head and rubbed her arm. "Liv you are apart of our family, we protect our family." Cam said. She weakly smiled and nodded. "Liv, if it's not to hard, what did they do to you?" Ev asked softly. Liv sighed. "You really don't want to know Ev." She said. We all nodded to let her keep going. I didn't know what I would hear next, would break my heart.

"I got raped every day, never the same man twice..and every time a little more painful. I would have nightmares, and wake up screaming. I would have dreams about you guys..sorry but mainly Ethan, and they would laugh when I would cry. They took pictures of me, and made me do things... Then they found my phone, and they would show me the home screen of Ethan and I everyday just to torture me." She said letting tears slip out.

I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on her head. "Liv.. we are so so sorry.. that happened to you." Mason said. Liv sniffled and nodded.

"After a while I got used to it.. I learned to numb myself, it was just my life... In Mexico, at the fun house, I considered adding even more drugs to my dosage than usual just to end everything.. but Ethan, he stopped me. Every time I had a chance to end it.. I thought if him, and you guys, and my family. I love you guys more than you'll ever know." She said.

We all gave her a big group hug. "Liv it wasn't the same without your smart mouth kicking our asses." Nate said. Liv giggled through her tears.

I was getting in my room, about to jump in the shower when liv walked in. "You okay Babydoll?" I asked knowing she would probably lie. She nodded. I sighed and walked to her. I cupped her cheeks in my hands making her look at me. "You can't lie to me kitten." I said. She smiled and nodded. "I feel.. dirty." She said. I sighed and nodded.

I grabbed her hand slowly walking her towards the bathroom. "E what-" I cut her off. "Shh." I said. I turned her around so she was looking in the mirror. I moved her hair kissing her neck. She smiled in satisfaction, and I rubbed her arms up and down. I turned her around so she was facing me and I squatted down. I moved my hands up and down her legs gently making sure not to scare her.

I stood back up and turned on the bath. Making sure it was warm. I walked back to Livy and I slowly took of her shirt, followed by her shorts. Now she's only in her bra and underwear. I haven't seen this gorgeous body in what feels like years. I squatted down and looked up to her for permission, and she gave me an assuring smile.

I slowly pulled her underwear down her legs leaving her vulnerable under my touch. Then I stood up trailing my fingers along her, and I included her bra letting it fall down her arms. I looked at her up and down taking in my beautiful baby in front of me.

"You are absolutely breathtaking you know that?" I said looking into her innocent little eyes. She weakly smiled. I held out my hand for her which she took and I helped her into the bathtub. She sat in and then looked to me. I started washing and leaving kisses on her shoulders and back.

"I will tell you your beautiful every minute of every day until you believe it again. I will wash you every night until you feel clean again. I will show you what love is until you remember what you should be treated like. I will be here for you for the rest of your life my love." I said. She turned and looked in my eyes and weakly smiled.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

I continued to wash her body until I reached her parts. "Can I keep going princess." I asked. She nodded. "Mhmm." She hummed. I rubbed her area earring little whimpers from her making me smile. When she was all clean I let the water drain.

I stood up and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her little body and let it consume her. She walked to the mirror dropping her towel after being dry, and ran her fingers over her bruises.

I squatted down and kissed her bruises on her waist looking up at her to see her already looking at me. I stood up and kissed her forehead. I grabbed a shirt for her to put on, and she slowly slid it over her head. She walked and wrapped her arms tightly around me. I picked her up wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I promise babygirl I will protect you, no motherfucker will ever touch you again."

"I know.. I trust you."

Quiet chapter, but I felt like they needed some silence.. ya know?:)

I wanna know more about my readers. Where are you guys from?:)))