Six<3

*Liv's PoV*
Today I'm going to the gym to train, I need to get my mind off of things. My dad insists on having a birthday party for me tomorrow, but i really don't want one, I don't like to be the center of everyone's attention. I'm excited about being eighteen, but i was really looking forward to maybe being with E on my birthday, but obviously that wish is impossible.

I headed to the gym meeting up with Lee and my dad. "Sup asshat." I said throwing a towel at my sweaty brother. He chuckled. "Hey ugly." He said. I pouted. "Hey it's my birthday tomorrow be a little nice." I said. He chuckled and nodded. "Come here to break some more bags?" My dad asked butting in. I chuckled. "Maybe." I said.

I went and got in my regular training outfit and tapped my knuckles. I went to the bags and did my thing, you know how we do it!

After a nice workout at the gym I did some paper work in the nurses office. While doing that a few guys walked in and I fixed them up. Smh. They barely had a drop of blood on them.

I walked back out into the main training area and Lee was working out trying to impress a girl. I kicked the bag so when he swung he didn't hit anything and he fell on his ass. The girl laughed quietly and walked away. I giggled looking at him laying on the floor. "Really I'm trying to get pussy here!" He said groaning. "Ew, tmi." I said.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Hey you think you can drive home by yourself, I wanna walk and clear my head a little bit." I said. He nodded smiling. He told me to be safe and I left.

There has been a lot on my mind lately so I just want to walk and try to clear it a little bit. I was walking near an old park I used to fight at in middle school. Ahh good times. I was always sticking up for my friends in school. I got suspended a lot.

I heard foot steps behind me, and I turn and holy shit!

"...Logan."

He smirked. "Hiya princess." He said. It got fucking dark in like four seconds, is this a fucking movie? Like six guys walked out from behind him and I'm getting the hell outta there, I'm not tryna get my ass kicked. I darted down the street getting out my phone, calling the first person I thought of.

*Ethan's PoV*
"No you fucking idiot!" I yelled at Nate when he shot me. My phone started to ring, not a problem since I'm fucking dead. Caller ID was Babygirl, the hell?

"Hello?"

I heard heavy panting.

"E-Ethan!" Liv said panting. I think she's running. I immediately stood up panicking. "Baby what's wrong? Livy where are you?" I asked. She gulped and continued breathing heavy. "I'm ru- running somewhere. It's Logan." She said. "Baby your gonna be okay! Just keep running!" I said.

Now all the guys are listening. I put Liv on speaker. "E the-there's like t-ten Guys! I'm fucking s-scared!" She said I could here her feet hitting the road. "Your gonna be okay princess I'm coming to get you! Just don't stop running." I said. She gulped. "O-okay." Then she hung up.

"Logan's chasing Liv, we need to go!" I yelled running out the door. The guys quickly realized what was going on, and followed me out the door. I ran out and got in my car. I fiddled with the keys like a fucking idiot before actually putting them in the ignition. I pulled out and sped down the pitch black street. If they fucking touch her I swear I will kill every last one of them.

I got a call from Liv, and quickly answered it. "Ethan! I'm-I'm at some park b-by the lake." She said. "I'm coming Babydoll okay?" I said. "I'm sorry E." She said. Is she fucking kidding? "Baby I just want you safe okay?" I said. She hummed a yes then hung up. I sent Gray a text and headed to the park.

Gray and I arrived at the same time. We got out and started looking for Liv. Why the fuck is Logan here? He's the reason I went to prison, because I wouldn't give her to him...

I turned to the slide and Liv was in Grays arms hugging. That fucking hurts especially because I know he's in love with her. She pulled away from the hug and smiled whipping her tears. "You okay baby?" Gray asked. That makes every muscle in my body tighten. She nodded. She glanced at me and smiled. "Thank you E." She said. I nodded. "Anytime." I said. "Where is Logan?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I ran when some guys came up from behind him. He called me princess then I left, and they chased me, I lost them a few minutes ago." She said. I nodded. "Gray take her back to the wear-house, I'll take of it." I said quietly to Gray. "What? No! Ethan you could get hurt. Your not going." She said. I smiled. "Gray. Go, now." I said sternly.

Liv shook her head. "Ethan no. Not by yourself!" She said hysterically. I crossed my arms. "Sorry princess, that's not your decision." I said. Gray picked her up walking towards the car. "Put me down! Grayson he could get killed!" She yelled. He kept walking.

He knows better than to not follow one of my orders.