EPILOGUE

(Ha. You though I was just gonna leave you hanging? Nah.)

"Grant I swear to god if you hit your brother one more time I'm taking your phone away!" I said annoyed by the teens that endlessly tease each other.

"Really mom, Wes is being fucking annoying." Grant said. My jaw dropped.

"Watch the fucking language." E said walking in the kitchen. I chuckled and shook my head. E smiled and winked at me making me blush.

Married for fourteen years and nothing has changed. He's still the flirty, hot, amazing man I fell in love with.

"Here babe, I don't think she feels good." E said handing me Sky our four year old daughter. I held her in my arms looking at her gorgeous hazel eyes. All the kids got their fathers looks thank god.

"What's the matter love?" I asked kissing her forehead. She didn't answer and just tucked her head in my neck. "Ugh grow up." Wes said eating his sandwich. E smacked the back of his head chuckling.

"Dad, is uncle gray coming today?" Grant asked as I rocked Sky. E nodded. "They are bringing Mia too." E said referring Grays daughter he had with Carson. She definitely got Carson's looks.

My best friend has always been beautiful.

"Morning gorgeous." E said kissing my cheek. I smiled. "Morning handsome." I said back. Grant and Wes fake gaged. E rolled his eyes.

"So. What do you guys want for your birthday?" I asked the boys who's birthdays are next week. They shrugged. "Mom, Dad, please get us a camera!" Wes said smiling widely. I chuckled. "Why do you need a camera?" I asked.

They smiled at each other. "We want to start a YouTube channel!" Grant said. I smiled. "What are you gonna call it?" E asked biting his toast.

They smirked.

"The Dolan Twins."

(Summary)

Liv and Ethan have three kids. Grant Lee Dolan, Weston Sean Dolan, and Skylar Bailey Dolan. Ethan works for Dolan Enterprises which is the biggest company in LA. He runs it with Grayson who is a father to Mia Olivia Dolan.

Carson and Grayson got married a few years ago.

E and Gray are the richest men in LA now, and the police are not a problem. They own those motherfu-

Anyways.. Ethan and Liv are going strong for fourteen years and expect to go on forever, no matter what.

*Thats It Folks*