Thirteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*
It feels so different having Liv back. It's like everything is complete now, without her everything just falls apart. I don't know how I lived nineteen fucking years without this beautiful girl. I moved the hair out of her face and watched as she kept sleeping. She's been through hell and back and yet she still looks like an absolute angel.

B left back for New Jersey last night and I couldn't thank him enough. Grays already up packing to go back to LA. I better call Mr.Cole to let him know about Liv. I slowly unwrapped my arms around her and rolled out of bed. I grabbed my phone, and dialed the number.

"Hello?" the deep voice said. "Mr.Cole, hi it's Ethan." I said. I heard him sigh. "Hey bud what's going on?" He asked. If only you knew. "A lot actually. Gray and I are in Mexico, and we're bringing her home Mr.Cole." I said. He heard his breath hitch. "You have Liv? You found her!" He said. I nodded remembering I'm on the phone then replied "yes."

"Ethan thank you and you guys so so much, I don't know how I could ever repay you." He said. "No need to repay me, I love her, I'm gonna protect her Andrew." I said. "Thank you Ethan, now please get here as fast as you can!" He said excitedly hanging up. I chuckled and shook my head.

I knelt down to Livy and kissed her forehead.

"We're going home princess."

We got back to LA two days ago and Livy still hasn't woken up, Mr.Cole is gonna take her to the hospital today. Obviously none of us guys can go since the whole gang thing.. you know?

I was playing with Liv's hair when there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door to see Lee and Andrew. "Hey guys." I said. They both gave me hugs and thanked me. I chuckled and nodded. "Princess is in here." I said motioning for them to follow me to my bedroom. I opened the door letting them go inside.

I stood leaning on the door frame watching the three of them together, they really love the hell out of her, but who couldn't? "I'll put her in the car for you." I said walking to her and picking her up in my arms. I carried my baby to the car laying her in the back seat and kissing her head.

"Get better kitten. I love you."

"Ethan, really thank you. I have something to tell you when you have a chance, preferably before this one wakes up and stops me from doing it." Lee said. I shook my head. "Alright." I said. He shook his head. "It's technically from Liv, but I don't think she ever was gonna show you." He said winking and got in the car. What the hell does that mean?

*Liv's PoV*

I heard beeping, and my eyes shot open. I didn't want to open them just to be touched more so I pulled this blanket thing over top of me. "Honey?" I heard him say. Dad. My dad! "Dad?" I asked slowly pulling off the blanket to see him and Lee. I smiled so big and opened my arms. They gave me a huge hug and Lee was crying. "I missed you idiot." He said. I chuckled. "I missed you too dickhead." I said.

"How-" my dad cut me off. "Ethan. He went to Mexico and saved you baby." He said. I felt my heart flutter at his name. "Can I see him?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Wait dad do you-" he cut me off again. "Yes honey we know about him." He said. They seemed cool with it. That makes me happy.

I get to see him! I can't wait!

"Honey they are examining you out, because you were raped numerously. It's okay Livy, your gonna get through this." He said. I felt tears sting my eyes and I nodded. Then a doctor walked in.

"Hello Miss Olivia we did some tests and good news is the rape did not damage your ability to have children, so if you are feeling up to it you are free to go." He said smiling. I let out a big breath and nodded. "Thank you."

I spent the rest of the day with my dad and Lee then they told me I needed to see Ethan and the guys, and I agreed. I'm so fucking excited!

*Ethan's PoV*
The guys went to grab a pizza and I stayed behind to workout a little bit. I've sucked ass lately because my mind has been in other things. I was punching the bags and I feel my strength coming back. I went to punch the bag but I lost footing and I fell on my ass. Shit! I slammed my fists in the ground. "Dammit!"

"Maybe You should move your feet, and you won't be on your ass." The angel voice said.

I slowly stood up and I swear to god my heart is a fucking machine gun right now. I turned and there she was, wide awake, giving me that billion dollar smile. She giggled and ran jumping into my arms. "You saved me." She whispered crying. All the weight on my shoulders is gone. I wrapped my arms around the familiar waist and squeezed her.

"I missed you so much babygirl, so fucking much." I said into her neck. "I missed you more my love." She said. That gave me some fucking butterflies. She lifted her head and put her hands on my cheeks. "I love you more then anything E." She said. I smiled. "I'm so god damn in love with you kitten." I said. She turned red and smiled

She slowly leaned in and placed those lips that I love so much on mine. She ran her fingers through my hair, and reminded me why I will always be wrapped around her little finger.

I pulled her lip in between my teeth and saw it. The fucking tattoo. She tattooed and "E" on her lip.. hmm wonder who that's for? Her eyes widened and she pulled away. "Lee told you didn't he?" She asked. I nodded smirking. She sighed. "You weren't supposed to know." She said. I smiled. "I love it." I said making her smile and hug me.

"I never wanna lose you Dolan." She said.

"You never will Babydoll, I'm right here, forever."

If you guys want to ask me any questions I would be happy to answer them, they can be about anything:)

Thanks Loves<3