Sixteen<3

*Liv's PoV*
"Okay E, I think I'm ready to go." I said. He nodded eating his banana. He acted like he was deep throating it. "Damn babygirl, I'm way bigger than this, how do you do it?" He asked. I gasped and threw one of the couch pillows at him. He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

I was about to leave when E stopped me. "Here take this." He said handing me his card. "E I'm not taking your money." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I can spoil my little girl all I want, so you're gonna take it and buy whatever you want, and buy something sexy for me." He said winking. I raised a brow. "No." I said.

He sighed, and lifted me up by my waist putting me on the kitchen island. "Are you saying no to daddy?" He asked looking very very intimidating. Whenever he calls himself daddy I feel like I turn into a five year old. I smiled and shook my head no. "Good girl. Now, I want you to have fun with Carson and let me spoil you, next time I don't want to hear a no. It's my job to take care of you kitten okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. He kissed my forehead and I jumped off the island. Before I could walk to far E pulled me back, and gripped my ass. He bent down close to my neck. "And if anything with a dick even looks at you, I will kill them." He whispered. I giggled and nodded. I turned and whispered in his ear. "Yes, daddy."

He smacked my ass again. "Keep talking like that little girl and I will have no problem showing who your daddy is right now." He whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later E, please be careful." I said. He smiled. "Always am darling." He said. I smiled and waved walking out.

*Ethan's PoV*
I drive back to the wear-house with my babygirl on my mind. I know what you're thinking. Aren't you guys broken up? The answer would be yes, I guess we just don't want to put a label on it yet, every time we do something bad happens.

The way she gets all shy when I call her my little girl, or when I say daddy she turns into a little girl, is adorable. That night she told me she trusts me, and I will never ever break that baby girls trust again. She means way to fucking much to me.

My phone buzzes making my music go quieter.

Babygirl:
I know I said this a lot but please be careful, I know it's not too dangerous, but you never know. Okay, see you later E.

Me:
I will princess, don't worry about me. Just have fun, I love you.

Babygirl:
I guess I love you too;)

I chuckled at that total lie. I know she loves me, and I love her, it's perfect. I got a call from gray which I picked up reluctantly.

"What's up bro?"
"Yo, meet us there, we wanna get this done early."
"Alright see you there asshat."
"Bye dick head."

Gotta love him right?

*Liv's PoV*
"Hay carse!" I yelled running up to her in the mall. "Ahh Livy!" She yelled hugging me. After a long ass hug she looked confused while looking over my shoulder. "Who the hell is that?" She asked looking at my bodyguard. I sighed. "Carson this is Q my bodyguard and driver that Ethan makes me have. W this is Carson my best friend." I said. He nodded with a straight face.

He's not much of a talker..

"So.. I heard someone went on a date with Grayson!" I said nudging her. She turned red. "Yeah." She said. "It was interesting, but I don't think it's gonna work out." She said. I sighed. "Why not?" I asked. "He kinda just talked about you the entire time, it was weird." She said. I nodded. "Babe please give him a chance, he's a great guy." I said. She nodded.

"Now let's blow our money on stuff that we don't need, but will sure as hell look hot in!" She said. I giggled and followed her into the first store.

After a few hours of shopping and hanging out with Carson, I decided to go back to the wear house. I met up with Q and he opened the door for me. I stopped before getting in. "Look Q since we are gonna see each other a lot now, I think we need to take this to the next level.. if you know what I mean." I said.

"Miss. Cole I have been told you are currently already in a relationship with Mr.Dolan." He said. I gasped. "Whoa Q I was talking about a secret hand shake jeez!" I said giggling. He showed a small smile, the first I've ever seen. "I apologize Liv." He said. "All good, just don't tell Ethan, he would kill you."

He nodded. We made up a super cool secret handshake then he drove me back to the wear house. "Thanks Q, would you mind helping me with my bags pretty please?" I asked. He nodded and popped the trunk. We proceed to grab the six bags and walk inside. "Hello!" I yelled.

"Hey babe!" Gray said walking in. I smiled. "Sup Gray." I said. "Yo Q, what's going on dude?" He asked. I zoned out and let them do their thing. I grabbed the bags from Q and put them in E's room.

I walked around looking for the guys and walked to the gym seeing a shit ton of people. I looked around seeing a bunch of huge guys. "Hello, your a pretty little thing aren't you." Some big ass guy said. "Fuck off Mike!" I heard E yell from the ring. I smiled. "Oh I see, little one is taken." He said winking and walked away. I chuckled and shook my head.

I jogged to the ring seeing E. "Hey darling did you have fun with Carson?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks E." I said. He shrugged. "Anytime darling." He winked. I giggled. "E what is this?" I asked looking around. He jumped out of the ring and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"This darling.. I my fight night." He whispered.

Once I get enough questions for the characters I will start answering them, so leave a bunch!:)))
^^ I mean if you want too:)
Thank you Loves<3