Twenty Six<3

*Liv's PoV
"Baby..babygirl wake up we're here." The voice said lightly shaking me. I opened my eyes seeing E grabbing our bags from the overhead bin. I stretched my arms and checked my phone seeing its 1am. I stood up and adjusted my pants along with E's sweater. I looked up and saw E watching me smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked chuckling. "Nothing.. you're just beautiful." He said. I blushed and my cheeks got hot. "Come on I wanna see Lisa and Sean." I said excitedly intertwining our fingers. E thanked his personal pilot and we headed to the car.

"So.. my parents know about the K's I told them while you were with Logan." E said keeping his eyes on the road. My eyes widened. "How do they feel?" I asked. He shrugged. "How any parent would. Scared, and disapproving, but they came around." He said winking at me. I giggled. "They were really scared when you were gone, they called everyday to se if you were home yet." He said.

I smiled. "I love your parents." I said. He smiled glancing at me. "They love you too." He said. "How long until we're there?" I asked putting my hair in a high messy ponytail. "About an hour and a half." He said. I nodded grabbing my gummy bears I ate on the plane. "We'll be there soon." He said smiling grabbing my thigh.

I got goosebumps from him touching me, and I put my hand over his closing my eyes.

"I opened my eyes and noticed we were still on the road. "E are we almost there?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He squeezed my thigh and nodded. "We're gonna pull in, in like five minutes." He said. I nodded yawning.

After about five minutes we pulled up to the gorgeous house which had the lights on. "They are awake?" I asked. E chuckled. "You think my parents would go to sleep knowing you are coming?" He asked. I chuckled and smiled.

E grabbed our bags and we walked to the front door. Without knocking it flew open and I was engulfed in a hug by Lisa and Sean. I chuckled hugging them back. "Oh sweetie we missed you!" Lisa said. We pulled away and I smiled. "I missed you guys too." I said. "Love you guys too." E said dropping our bags. They chuckled and gave him a shorter hug.

"You two must be exhausted, why don't you go to bed and we can have breakfast in the morning." Sean said. E and I nodded yawning and headed to E's old room. "Oh and E no funny business." Sean said giving him a look. I giggled. "Don't worry Sean.. he's in trouble." I whispered to him. He chuckled and nodded. E and I walked upstairs exhausted.

We got into E's room and we both put on some clothes to sleep in. I jumped in bed pulling the covers over me. I felt the other side dip meaning E laid down. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He put his head in my neck making me smile and get butterflies.

"Night babydoll."

"Good night E."

*Ethan's PoV
I woke up immediately looking to my side wanting to see the love of my life.. and there she was, dreaming in that beautiful little head of hers. I got up putting on some sweatpants before heading downstairs. Pots and pans moving and the fridge closing rang through my ears. "Morning etee." Mom said.

I groaned. "Mom come on. E-tee-wee-tee is for the five year old me." I said chuckling. I sat down at the table next my dad who was reading something. "Where's the princess?" He asked. I chuckled. "Sleeping." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"That girl up there loves you Ethan, you better not screw it up." He said pointing to the stairs. I nodded. "I promise dad, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with her, I know I will." I said. "That's good son so, let's talk about this gang, is Liv in it?" He asked. I nodded. "I asked her to be in it when I saw her training at her dads gym, Liv is a hell of a fighter." I said. He looked shocked.

"You're kidding, you mean to tell me that sweet little thing upstairs is a fighter?" He asked. "A damn good one too." I said. He chuckled. "I'm gonna need to see her in action when she wakes up." He said. I nodded. "She loves to fight, I'm sure she wouldn't mind showing you what she's got." I said.

"Etee, would you mind running up to the store and grabbing some milk please?" My mom asked. I nodded. "Please mom, stop with the nickname." I said. She smiled. I threw on a hoodie that was on the couch and slipped on some vans. I headed to the store admiring my home town.

*Liv's PoV
I woke up and E was fine, I figured maybe he went downstairs. I rolled out of bed slipping on some leggings, and E's white thrasher hoodie leaving my hair down. I stretched before walking out of E's room heading downstairs.

"Well good morning little miss fighter." Sean said sipping his drink. I chuckled. "Good morning, I'm assuming E told you about my favorite hobby?" I asked. He nodded smirking making me laugh. "Morning dear." Lisa said from the kitchen. "Morning, need help?" I asked. "Oh no honey thank you though, also E just ran up to gets some milk." She said. I nodded. So that's where he went.

"So Liv, mind showing me some of your skills?" Sean asked. I smiled. "Of course, do you have a punching bag?" I asked. He shook his head. "But you do have me." He said. I shook my head. "Sean I would hate to injure you." I said. He scoffed playfully. "Please darling I'm made of steel." He said. I laughed and nodded. " I see where E gets his confidence. Okay, how about in the backyard?" I asked.

We were standing in front of one another, waiting for someone to make the first move.

"You can go first." Sean said. "As you wish." I said.

I flipped him over my shoulder making him fall to the ground, then I put him in an arm bar, but not pulling it. "Jesus Christ!" Sean said making me laugh. I giggled and pulled it a little to mess with him. He chuckled and I was about to let him go.

"Dad what the hell are you doing, my girl can kick your ass you know." E said leaning against the back door smirking. I chuckled and let him go. "Damn, I wasn't expecting that." Sean said. I smiled and helped him up. "That's not even a quarter of what she can do." E said. "Shut it E, I'm sure she can beat your ass too." Sean said. He scoffed. "Please. No one can." He said cockily.

"Is that a bet?" I asked smiling.

What's your fav thing about E and Liv as a couple??:)))

Vote and comment!

Thanks Loves<3