Twenty three<3

*Liv's PoV
I got up looking to my side seeing E asleep, and looking adorable. I'm still mad at him though and I have every right to be. I looked deeper and saw the red mark that I left in his cheek.. hmm I proud of me. I got up throwing on my robe, so now I'm in a black bra, black panties, and my black robe.

Usually I would put on more appropriate clothes, but honestly I don't care and I am mad at them, so they can deal with it. I walked to the kitchen seeing Ev and Gray sitting at the island. I walked to the fridge feeling their eyes on me, as I poured some orange juice. I sipped it calmly looking at them look at me up and down biting their lips.

Nate walked in sleepily. "Hey- Damn." He said looking at me. I grabbed a muffin sitting next to Gray. They all just watched me. "Okay.. what the hell is wrong with all of you?" I asked. Gray coughed and stuttered. "U-um n-nothing." He said. I lifted an eyebrow and nodded not believing him.

Cam walked in filling Nate and his eyes widened. "Jesus have you guys never seen a girl before?" I said walking to the sink cleaning out my cup. "Well yeah.. but no girl with a rack like yours or an ass as big." Gray said. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Liv are you really still mad at us?" Ev asked. "Mhmm." I said. I heard the door from up stairs open meaning E was awake. "You better cover up, E will kill you." Cam said staring at me. I shrugged. I grabbed a banana sitting on the counter. E walked down and rubbed his eyes then he looked at me immediately turning red.

I bit my banana not bothered at all. "Stop fucking looking at her." E said walking towards me. "Hey if there's a free show I'm gonna watch it.. and this is a damn good show." Cam said looking me up and down. "What the hell are you doing?" E asked clearly pissed. "What do you mean?" I asked biting my banana again not intimidated.

He sighed lifting me by my waist and setting me on my feet. He squatted down making me slightly taller than him. He grabbed the sides of my robe, tying it shut. "I get that you're mad at me, but that doesn't mean you can just be naked in front of everyone." He said looking into my eyes. "You lie and I show off my body.. deal with it." I said shrugging.

*Ethan's PoV
"Ooh!" Nate and Cam said. I glared at them and they immediately stopped and looked somewhere else. I gritted my teeth. I picked her up and flipped her over my shoulder carrying her upstairs. "Dolan put me down!" She yelled. I locked my bedroom door then put her on the bed. "You wanna be a brat, you wanna yell at me? Go ahead." I said crossing my arms leaning against my dresser.

"Gladly." She said. "First of all You lied to me, right when I was starting to trust you! You lied! Is that just your favorite thing to do? Then you go on some secret mission that almost gets you killed! Killed Ethan! Do you even understand what that means? You need to get your big head out of your ass and realize that there are people in this god damn world that love you. A lot. If I ever lose you I will go insane! If you are gone.. I don't know what I would do! I swear to god if you ever lie to me about something like this again I will beat your ass and don't think I won't." She yelled finally stopping.

"You done?" I asked. She glared at me. "Yes." I said. "Good. I'm sorry Liv, okay, I am. You can yell and scream at me all you want, go ahead. You can rip me a new ass, but I will be right here at the end of it. I love you, so you can get mad at me all you want, but weather you like it or not I will be right here, always." I said. She crossed her arms.

"What the hell did I do know huh? What now?" I asked. "You're not aloud to do that! You are supposed to yell back, not agree with me!" She said. I chuckled and smiled. "You're beautiful you know that?" I asked. She glared letting a small smile show. "Stop it I'm mad at you." She said faking a mad face.

"Alright kitten you be mad at me as long as you want, I'll be in the gym. I love you darling." I said kissing her head. She sighed. She always says it back I know she won't resist. I was almost out the door. "Love you too." She mumbled. I smiled and closed the door behind me.

"So Liv why haven't you been at your dads gym in a while?" Ev asked. "He's renovating it." She said. Her phone started ringing and everyone went on to their own conversations. "Really?" I heard Liv ask excitedly. The. She hung up her phone. "Hey guys I'm gonna go to Carson's for a while Matty's home!" She said smiling. "Ooh is Maddie hot?" Cam asked

"If you like twenty one year old guys, then yeah, Matt is a hot girl." She said giggling. "Who the hell is Matt?" I asked. "E you know him, Carson's brother." She said. I rolled my eyes. "I don't like him." I said. She sighed. "You don't like any guys I'm friends with unless they're in this gang." She said. I shrugged.

"Ugh E I'll be back later okay?" She asked. I just nodded. She sighed and pulled me by the shirt closely. "Don't look." She said to the guys before smashing her lips on mine. I was shocked at first then slowly melted into the kiss with her, exploring her mouth with my tongue. This lasted a while until she slowly pulled away, and smiled. Her lips were swollen and her cheeks were red. "Matt's got nothing on you my love." She said kissing my cheek.

"I'll see you guys later, and I'll bring pizza. Love you idiots, love you E." She yelled jogging out. Everyone said love you back, and then she was gone. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well wasn't that just adorable?" The devil voice said. I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I didn't kill you the second you walked in here." I spat. I sighed. "Put her in a cell. Liv isn't gonna be happy about this." I said to Nate and Cam.

Ooh cliffhanger;)))
Vote and comment please:)
Who do you think is back?
^^thanks Loves<3