Prologue

"Love isn't always perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define and impossible to live without. Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it together."

--- Ritu Ghatourey

"Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go. But my question is, Is he still holding on to the promised that we made when we we're a kid?"

"Sweetie always remember that I am always here for you. Kung sana hindi lang ako naging selfish sa---"

"Hey, hey stop that, It's not your fault why I am feeling this way right now. You need me more than him. If Ricci truly loves me he'll understand my decision."

"I'm so sorry sweetie, don't worry sweetie because now I don't want to be selfish anymore. I'm fine here and you can go back to philippines now."

"I can't."

"Yes you can, Just go and chase him I know you still love him. Thank you for everything sweetie, I owe you a lot."

"Yes I'm still into him but I know you need me more than he needs me. I chose to---"

"No sweetie, everything you did to me are enough. All I want now is for you to be happy because you deserve to be happy. Always remember pag na sa philippines ka na I want you to be strong don't allow other people to harm you."

"You know I can't leave you here alone."

"Im okay here sweetie. I've already texted Brent to come with you in the philippines. Always take care of yourself sweetie because I will not be on your side to protect you. Always remember I love you and I will always do."

"I love you too and I will always do."

"You're my strength and my life now sweetie I can't afford to loss you again sweetie, and I think this is the right thing to do now. I won't allow them to control you. I love you but I have to do this."

WARNING: This is a work of fiction.Names, characters, events, places and other incidents our product of my imagination. Any resemblance to the characters, events and incidents are purely coincidental. Sorry for the foul words, typographical errors, and to the grammar.