Eighteen<3

*Ethan's PoV*
I woke up to a bunch of moving, and humming. I opened one eye to see Liv moving around looking uncomfortable. Adorable. She moved again and almost fell off of the bed. I grabbed her waist and laid her on top of me. She slowly opened her eyes looking into mine immediately smiling.

"Morning gorgeous." I whispered. She turned pink. "Morning handsome." She said. I smiled and kissed her nose closing my eyes again. "E, what are we doing today?" She asked. I groaned. "Sleeping." I said. She hummed a no sound. "I wanna do something fun." She said. I opened one eye again peeking at her. I smiled.

"How about you take off all your clothes and let me eat my breakfast." I said. She gasped. "E!" She said. I flipped us and slowly grabbed her lace panties and slid them down her legs. "E no, maybe later, but I don't want to have to take a shower." She said. I chuckled. "You don't think I'll clean you up?" I asked. She giggled. "Later my horny boy." She said.

I chuckled and nodded. "Well you have to get tailored for a dress for the ball." I said. She looked confused. "What ball?" She asked. "Every year La holds a ball for all the gangs, usually the gang leader and their girl are the most important." I said. "What do we do at this ball?" She asked. "They pick the girl of the year, or you can call it the ace. Whoever they think is the most gorgeous, kind, and badass wins."

"I hope you're not expecting me to win." She said. I chuckled. "Oh baby, trust me.. you will win. All the other Aces have more work done on their faces boobs and ass, and they look like shit." I said smacking her ass then gripping it. "And this.. this is all natural babygirl." I said. She giggled and shook her head. She got out of bed and I twisted her panties around my finger admiring the lace fabric, when it was snatched away by her. I winked and she rolled her eyes.

She bent down grabbing her shorts showing me everything. "Shit baby.. you can't do that to me!" I said whining. Her eyes widened. "E I'm sorry." She said. I stood up and slowly walked towards her. "Oh trust me." I said reaching my hand down running my fingers over her princess parts. "You'll learn your lesson." I whispered in her ear removing my fingers and walking out of the room.

*Liv's PoV*
"E what kind of dress do I have to wear?" I asked. He shrugged eating his pancakes. "A big one." He said. I giggled at his cuteness. "So I'm going somewhere to get judged on the way I look, and how I act.. sounds like school all over again." I said. He chuckled. "You didn't like school?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I got suspended more times then I can count for fighting." I said. He smirked. "That's my girl."

"Q is gonna pick you up in an hour and take you to the dress place I told him Carson's address and she will go with you, she doesn't know why you need the dress." He said. I smiled. "Thanks E." I said. He winked. "Anytime." He said.

"I like Q he's cool." I said. "And cute too." I mumbled. E's head shot up. "Your kidding." He said. I shrugged. "Liv." He said sternly. I giggled. "Yes I'm kidding don't get so jelly." I said. "Baby you are gorgeous, feisty, and incredible in bed, you could be snatched up anytime." He said making me laugh.

"You really think I'm good in bed?" I asked smiling. He smirked and leaned in closer. "I know. You're good in bed." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I try." I said. He smiled. "Ugh now I'm horny." He said. I smirked. "You're always horny." I said. He nodded. "What turns you on the most?" I asked. "When you call me daddy." He said whining. I smiled and nodded.

"Well I gotta jump in the shower." I said. Then I walked up to him and pulled him down so I could talk in his ear. "Don't come in daddy.. I'll be all wet." I whispered biting his ear. He grunted and whined, and his bulge got bigger. "Princess, I will fuck you right on this table if you don't get in that damn shower." He said. I giggled. "Yes daddy." I whispered kissing behind his ear then running to the bathroom.

"Sup Q!" I said going in for our handshake. He kept a straight face the whole time during everything, and then we both nodded when it was done. "Ready to go Miss Cole?" He asked. I nodded. "Yup." I said smiling. "E, I'll see you at the ball." I said. He came walking in with his hair still wet from taking a shower. "Alright, call me later yeah?" He asked. I nodded smiling.

I kissed his cheek. "Bye E." I sad. He smiled. "Bye beautiful." He said. I followed Q out the door, and he opened the door for me to the black Range. Hell ya.

*Ethan's PoV
Liv has been gone getting her dress all day, it took me about twenty minutes to get my suit. I was sitting around with the guys who were all talking about the 'hot' aces. Everyone knows Liv is the most gorgeous. My phone started buzzing on my butt. I put it on speaker.

"Hey babydoll."
"Hi E."
"Did you find your dress?"
"Mhmm."
"I'm sure it looks gorgeous."
"I'm gonna stay at Carson's so I will see you at the ball tomorrow."
"Okay kitten I'll see you there."
"Bye handsome."
"Bye beautiful."

"When am I gonna find a Liv?" Nate asked. I chuckled and shrugged. "You won't." I said. "Boss you're fucked for tomorrow!" Ev said. I chuckled. "What do you mean?" I asked. He scoffed. "Oh we are just gonna act like Liv's voice doesn't give you a boner let alone her all dolled up in a fucking dress?" He asked. I chuckled. "You're right bro."

I'm so god damn proud of my kitten.

Vote on this chapter if you like oxygen:)
^^ thanks Loves<3