Seventeen<3

*Ethan's PoV*
She turned around and her eyes widened. "Can I fight!" She asked all smiley and cute. "No way princess." I said. Her smile fell. "Pleeease, pretty please with a cherry on top?" She asked. I shook my head no. "Baby trust me these guys are really fucking advanced." I said. She pouted. God dammit. "Liv, don't give me that look." I said.

She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Kitten, no." I said sternly. "Your not my dad, I don't have to listen to you." She said crossing her arms. I turned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist tightly. Leaning down into her ear.

"But I am your daddy, and I don't need my princess getting hurt, is that clear?" I asked more as an order. She huffed. "Fine." She said. She turned around and smirked evilly. "What?" I asked. She giggled and jumped in to the ring. "Listen up everybody! Since I'm not aloud to fight, fortunately for you.. the winner gets a kiss!" She said looking at me.

My jaw clenched when all the guys started clapping, and getting excited. She jumped out of the ring satisfied with her work. I pulled her into my arms. "You are in so much trouble little girl." I said. She giggled and shrugged smiling.

"You just love to piss me off don't you darling?" I asked. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Only because I know I'm aloud too." She whispered in my ear. She pulled away biting her lip then she smiled leaning in again. "Kick their asses my love." She whispered followed by a quick peck on the lips. I smacked her ass making her giggle as she jogs to the couches to see I'm assuming Nate and Ev.

Dammit she drives me crazy.. and I love it.

*Liv's PoV*
I went in E's room and changed out of my un comfy clothes. I put in E's black vans hoodie that was long in me, and put on some booty shorts. Since the hoodie covers my butt, I was more comfortable with the shorts, and lastly I put on some fuzzy white socks. I am comfy as hell right now.

I went back to the gym and sat down on the couches next to the guys, this is gonna be a long night. Time to watch E kick some ass.

I guess I fell asleep because I was woken up by a very sweaty Grayson. "Hey Liv all the fights are over, you better pucker up." He said. I yawned. "You won?" I asked. He chuckled. "I wish." I stood up stretching, and rubbed my eyes. I nodded and walked to the ring slowly still tired.

*Ethan's PoV*
I was super sweaty and breathing heavy, the guy fucking cheated so I lost. He hit me with a low blow.. you know the down stairs area. Liv walked in the ring looking hot, and like a tired little baby.

"Who won?" She asked in a baby voice, the one she does every time she's tired. "I did babe." Mike said. I rolled my eyes. Livy looked shocked. "Oh yeah? How?" She asked. He bit his lip and looked nervous.

"He hit E with a low blow!" Some guy yelled. Liv nodded. "Well a deal is a deal." She said. What the hell! She's really gonna kiss him. I rolled my eyes again and glared at mike. He smiled and puckered up his lips closing his eyes.

Liv kissed her hand and smacked him in the face so loud it echoed through the whole gym. Everyone was shocked. "Sorry you had something in your cheek, and besides I'm a one daddy girl." She said. Mike clenched his jaw. Liv smiled and walked to me.

She kissed my cheek sweetly. "I'm gonna go to bed, I love you." She said so everyone knew she was mine. I blushed and smirked. "I love you too kitten." I said. She smiled and looked back to Mike.

"Sorry, Maybe you should put some ice on that." She said before she tiredly walked out of the ring showing off her ass as she walked to my room.

"That's my girl." I mumbled.

"Damn, shes one hell of a woman." Tanner said. I smirked. "Hell yeah she is." I said. "Big bad gang leader really in love?" Tanner asked. I sighed and nodded. "Oh yeah, I got it bad man." I said. He chuckled. Mike looked pissed.

"Nice fight, sorry you couldn't get my girl." I said smirking. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I jumped out of the ring, and grabbed a towel.l rubbing it on my face whipping off the sweat. "Yo E, your girl is adorable, sweet little thing." Ross said. I nodded. "I know bro, she's one of a kind." I said. He nodded. "That was a hard ass smack." He said. I scoffed. "You should hear it when she actually tries." I said. His eyes widened and he looked impressed.

After a while all the guys left, and I jumped in the shower. I hung out with Gray for a while too. "Hey Gray, how are you and Carson doing?" I asked. He shrugged. "Okay I'm taking her out again soon." He said. I nodded. "Sounds good bro." I said. He smiled and nodded.

I walked back into my room seeing Liv spread out with her ass right there teasing the hell out of me. I whined crawling on the bed drooling over this perfect body in front of me. "What's the matter Baby?" I heard her say in that adorable fucking voice. "Nothing baby, nothing at all." I said.

She sat up and moved so she was sitting on my chest. "You didn't think I would actually kiss him did you?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "I was hoping not." I said. She giggled. "You are the only one I want to kiss." She said. I smirked. "Oh yeah? How about now?" I asked biting my lip.

"Uh uh, I'm tired." She said adorably. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Night kitten." I said l. She hummed. "Good night daddy." She whispered.

Next chapter will be all the answers to the questions so ask some more:)))

Thank you Loves<3