Chap. #12

Mia-

"Where's Jason?" Alec says making me jump, a squeak escaping my lips. I spin around narrowing my eyes at a smirking Alec.

"Sleeping," I say finishing making my peanut butter and jelly sand which.

"Hm, and does he know your down here?" He says taking my sand which from my hands.

I growl shoving him. I huff and take my sand which back, ripping it out of his grasp.

"What he doesn't know, won't hurt me." I say and Alec chuckles taking my sand which again.

"Who doesn't know?" Derek says walking in with Kane, Adam, and Eric in tow.

"Jason." Alec and I say at the same time.

"Ah." Derek says taking my sand which from Alec.

"Really?" I say giving up on my sand which walking out of the kitchen with no sand which.

As I walk past a room I hear Hayden on the phone. I don't like eaves dropping but.. Actually no, I love eaves dropping.

"I know Heidi." Hayden says, he's talking to his mate. I can't hear her on the phone, it's just mummers.

"She's fine now, I'll tell her to call you later. She's Jason Sammuel's mate." He says and I actually hear her scream, now I hear what she's saying. She's excited for me, that's sweet!

"Really?! Oh my God their so cute together! I pictured her with an Alpha like him! I approve Hayden!" She squeaks and I giggle.

"Mia!" Hayden's voice booms in my mind making me hold my head.

"Ouchy!" I whine rubbing my ears. I realize I said it out loud and hear Hayden's laughing. I run away, laughing and bum into Alpha Blake.

"Good morning Mia." He says smiling and I smile back.

"Good morning Blake, sleep well?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, thank you. And yourself? And what about your side?" He questions and I sigh nodding.

"Good, and better it's a little sore but I'm good." I say and he nods.

"That's good where's Jason?" He wonders and I roll my eyes laughing.

"Sleeping." I simply say and he raises an eyebrow at me. "What he doesn't know, won't hurt me." I say and he begins to laugh shaking his head walking away.

"Mia!" Kane drags out and my head snaps to his.

"Kane!" I say back and than see all the brothers, Derek, Adam, and Eric follow him down.

"What-ca doing?" They wonder and I sigh looking at the paint bucket's I found in the basement.

"H'm, finding something to do. I found paint." I say placing my hands on my hips, shaking my chestnut brown hair out of my face.

"Any ideas?" I ask at them.

"Nope." They say in sync surprisingly, all popping their p's.

I stare at them than think of a fun plan.

"I have a plan." I say and they all stare at each other then me.

"Paint fight." I say and they nod their head's at me smirking. We all take a paint bucket and make our way out of the dark basement. We found a box of white v-necks and light grey shorts. I was already wearing light grey short's though so, I felt lucky.

This basement actually is a basement, it hold's junk like paint. But it's dark, I used my phone for light before it started to die.

"We can just take the next hall and take the ladder up and outside." Eric says and I nod following the guys.