Chap. 29#

No, this isn't happening. Jason, he's gone, he's dead and so am I. 

"Mia, calm down!" Max says as I collapse next to Jason's body from where Alex released him. My Father has Alex held down groaning in pain. I whimper laying my head on Jason's unmoving chest.
Tears slide down my cheeks as the pain in my chest tightens and a strangled scream leaves my lips. 
This is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. 

"She can't, without her mate she's going to die. Only few can live without their mate, and their usually depressed and die soon." Riley says as she stares at me, tears vacating her cheeks as well.
"Mia, we need you." Max says as he crouches next to me, it's sad I can already feel my heartbeat weaken.
"I can't, I won't with him." I say as I lean up waiting my beautiful mate deteriorate in front of me.

"Can't she use white wolf powers or something?" My Father wonders, Max sighs shaking his head no.
"If it wasn't silver yes she could, she could heal anyone but silver is different. Mia won't have enough power to heal him all by herself." Max says, I look towards him and see his eyes red and watery. I hug him crying as I feel myself weaken every moment.

"But she's not by herself." A voice makes us jump, Max gets in a protective stance before a smile makes it's way to his face.
"Hi Mommy," Leo says as he releases Nicks hand and runs to me. He smiles as I do to but his eyes drift to Jason.
"He's a white wolf too, his Father was." Derek says, Kane stands by Max and the rest stand by Alec who gives me a weak smile.
"White wolves shift faster." Max says, Derek nods and Nick chuckles.

"Yeah and plus," He says before holding up a little vile of a beautiful pale blue substance.
"Ever heard of WolfBane?" Nick says and I literally scream, they all get serious staring at me as I smile from ear to ear.

WolfBane heals wolves from silver, depending how badly hurt. 

"With you two helping, and this," He says shaking the vile, "I'm sure we can bring Sleeping Beauty back." Nick says before coming over to Jason's left crouching down.

"Alright, this is how this works. Mia and Leo you two will have your hands on Jason's chest, Mia your right hand on Jason's heart. All you need to do is concentrate on healing, clear your mind and think about it the most. Mia when you killed Matt-," Max is cut off by Nick and Alec in unison, it's quite weird actually.

"You killed Matt?" They ask staring at me, everyone stares at me with wide eyes as I nod.
"Yes, yes she did and it was fucking awesome!" Max says, I growl at him I nod my head to Leo and Max mouths a 'sorry.'  

"Now, come on!" I shout and Nick agrees.
"Like when you killed Matt, like I was saying. You were livid and all you had on your mind was to kill. Now just like then think about the love, and bringing him back." Max says and I nod, Leo does as well and we position our hands over his chest, my right hand clutching over Jason's bloody heart.
"Nick, pour some of the WolfBane over his chest and then some in his mouth when they start." Max says as he comes over holding Jason's head at an angle as his lips are already parted slightly. 
"Everyone else hold his legs and arms, once it kicks in his body will jerk around." Max says and they hold him down.

I look at the boys, max, Alec, and Nick as well. We all nod as the moment tenses and we need to start before my Mate is gone forever.

"After the WolfBane is in, there's nothing we can do. It's up to the Moon Goddess Mia." Alec says and I nod, inhaling a huge breath before nodding.

"Mia, Leo, I know you can do this. Good luck, we have all the worlds faith in you." Max says as our eyes close and we concentrate on Jason.

"We love you's." All the guys say together, it brings a love to my heart and gives me faith. Let's hope it's enough though.