Chap. 36#

Unedited!
IMPORTANT! Author's note at the end has upcoming information about this book, and also a voting thing.
I posted two summary's of story's I might start as well so check that out and comment let me know.
And don't kill me for the end of this chapter ;)

Read on! xxx

"No, I'm not, I'm staying with you. We are not doing this again, I mean I love my keepers but being quarantined all day is a drag!" Mia argues with me, I stare at her before smiling and walking the other direction.
"Oh well," I say over my shoulder as I walk into my office leaving her with my brothers.

"He called it, said she was going to kill him. I'm just surprised you've lasted so far, good job man." Alec says with a snort, I just chuckle and shut my office door.
"She knows she has no say in it but she is just being stubborn, that is normal." I say shaking my head but I smile, I have to love that girl.

"So what are you going to do?" Max says as I sit down with a sigh.
"I really don't know," I say staring off into space,

And for once, I really don't know. The Alpha doesn't know, all I do know is that Mia is going to be safe. I can promise that.

"Keep Mia safe, think of a plan." I say sternly, everything always involves keeping my beautiful mate safe.
"She's a pain," Nick says with a stupid smile, I agree but I love her.

Mia-

"I hate you guys," I say with a smile has they all lay their heads on my stomach.
"My God you got fat," Kane says and I smack him in the head and he chuckles.
"It was a joke, I'm going to be a Uncle!" He screams and after a few moments there is another scream.

"Kane, shut up." Jason screams back making us all laugh, even with him in the other room he is still listening in on me.
"Get off me, I could have this thing any day now." I urge as I let out a sigh and look at my big rounded stomach.
"Thing? You're awful, but yeah because you two are both Alpha's it's a really short period of time." Adam says and I nod looking at my kicking stomach now.
"And at first they said she wasn't do for a while and every time they went to check on the pup she was moved up. Everyday she basically moves up a few days so yeah you could go into labor anytime now, and then we'll be Uncles!" Derek announces.
"Oh Jeez it's moving, make it stop." Eric says looking at my stomach closely.
"I can't, I don't have control!" I say with a laugh but in a few seconds I feel a sharp pain in my stomach making me let out a groan of pain as I hold my stomach.
"We didn't do it!" All four of them shout as they back up from me.

"What?" Jason questions them as he comes to my side, his eyes wild and frantic.
"What's a matter, Mia?" Jason says as he pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear, one hand on my back the other on my stomach as well as I'm partly hunched over.
And after about a minute the pain dies away and I take a deep breath. I know exactly what that pain was, and it hurts like hell.
"Are you okay?" Jason says as his face goes pale and he holds my hand tightly.

"Yes, I'm fine, the baby was kicking and I got small cramps from it and they really hurt." I say as he helps me lay back placing a pillow behind my back.
"Small? That is an understatement Mia." Nick says as I crane my head and see the rest of Jason's crew looking at me warily. I let out a little chuckle but get myself comfortable."I'll be okay, not as bad as it could be." I say as everyone goes back to what they were doing besides Jason.
"Are you sure?" Jason says biting his lip nervously, I give him a sweet, long kiss.
"Yes, I am okay do not worry." I say, he takes my face in his hand kissing me again before smiling and going off to his office.
"Is that going to happen again?" Derek asks as he eyes my stomach, I shrug.
"I have no clue, I hope not but who knows." I say dropping my head back in the couch with a heavy sigh.
"I just want to have this kid already, being pregnant is draining, and Jason is always protective of me. I can't even leave to pee without him by the door." I say knowing damn well he can hear me.