Chap. 19#

"Jason," Mia whimpers as I lock the door and check through the room.

It is all clear but I can hear them downstairs, I have to go check what's going on.

"My house now, there's two unfamiliar wolfs downstairs." I mind link to Alec, Max, my Father, and all my brothers.

"Who's here? Do you know them?" Mia asks and I shake my head no, she looks scared a second before turning away.

"Mia, I need you too stay-." I start but she cuts me off abruptly, she growls loudly charging for the door. She rips it off the hinges easily, her wolfs in control.

What the hell just happened? She was fine one minute and now suddenly her wolfs in control.

I storm after her and we stop outside our room. I stare at the floor as Mia growls at a naked she-wolf standing in our hallway.

There's more growling and I turn around and see a guy standing in my hall way.

I growl, but Mia beats me too it, she growls loudly and the she-wolfs head bows in obedience. I growl louder then Mia and the other wolf does the same, but it doesn't stop Mia.

Mia goes after the she-wolf and she's fighting in her human form and kicking ass. She fights with her fists like an actually fighter, it's actually pretty hot.

Blood flows off different spots on the she-wolf, I can't stop Mia she won't listen and it's funny.

"Mia!" Someone shouts and I see Nick pull her off the unconcussion she-wolf. She makes me sick, and is no were near Mia, Mia's beautiful, strong, amazing, and smart, she is everything I want.

It's not until I see blood on Mia that I'm pulled back into reality.

"Are you okay?" I ask Mia and she nods, she still looks pissed.

"Yes, but get that bitch out." She growls storming away down stairs, we all stare at each other. Mia just took control, and it was hot, I have a silly little smirk on my face as I follow Mia down.

Mia sits on the couch breathing heavily, she's still very much angry.

"Mia," Some calls and I see Max sitting across from her but my Mother comes running in frantically.

Mia's body visibly stiffens at the sight of my Mother.

"Hi Mom," Mia chirps and Max smiles at her going back to his phone.

"Mia, there's blood on you!" She says searching over Mia's body.

Mia smirks, shrugs, and lets out a dull chuckle.

"It's not mine." She says and my Mom sighs a smile on her face, but replaced by Motherly instincts.

My Father stands next to my Mother, before I know it he'a hugging Mia tightly.

"That's our girl, Hun! Jason got a keeper!" My Dad chants excited that Mia fucked up some she- wolf. My Mother rolls her eyes before taking Mia into the other room cleaning off her bloody hands.

I chuckle, walking down the steps, my brothers in tow.
"That was awesome." Derek says, the boys nod in agreement. I growl but laugh, in all honestly it was pretty hot.

"Why was Mia so angry?" Kane says out loud, we all laugh.
"If another male was naked in my house with my mate right here, I'd be pissed too. I wouldn't want another guy around my mate, no wonder Mia's mad!" Nick growls, and I agree, I was pissed when the unmated male wolf was here, I could never understand how mad Mia was.

A few minutes later Mia appears washed up, no more blood, in new clothes her hair wet from her shower.
She has a pair of my sleep shorts on, and a loose t-shirt. She looks mentally and physically tired, I sigh getting up picking Mia up as well.