Chap. 21#

The boys rushed me home, Carson and his men now gone.
"How long have you been pregnant?" Derek wonders poking my stomach, I smack his hand and he groans.
"Not long, and if you keep poking me you won't have any hands to hold the baby." I say narrowing my eyes at him, his eyes widen before nodding keeping his hands to himself.
The boys drop me off, making sure I'm inside before driving away saying they'll be back later.

"Jason?" I call then hear fast running before I'm engulfed in Jason's warm arms.
I don't remember how long we stayed like that, each other wrapped around one another.
But when we finally pull back Jason has tears in his eyes with a huge smile, his smile makes me smile too.

"I can't believe you're pregnant, Mia." He says leaning his forehead on mine, one hand wrapped around my waist, the other under my stomach.
"Me either," I say breathless, he kisses me hard and passionate.
"You're carrying my pup." He says, lifting me spinning me making me squeak.

"I'm scared, Jason." I say looking down, embarrassed by my outburst.
"Me too, baby girl. It's okay, you'll be a great Mother." He says lifting my chin, he hasn't stopped smiling yet.
"And you'll be a great Father. You're already a perfect mate." I say and he agrees back in saying the same thing.

"I love you so much, Mia." He says hugging me tightly, he is perfect.
"I love you so much too, Jason." I say softly as my arms slips round the back of his neck as we stand hugging each other for God know's how long.

"Okay Alpha, it's our turn to hug our Luna." We hear, Jason holds me tighter growling.
"And here comes the now even more protective Jason, because you're pregnant." Nick says rolling his eyes as Jason relaxes letting me go.

Nick hugs me kisses my cheek, he smiles at me nodding.
"You'll be a great, Mom Mia. Don't worry, Jason's going to get way worse with protectiveness." He says and I laugh, he goes to hug Jason as now their Mother and Father hug me tightly.

"Can't breathe," I crook, he release me and his Mother screams loudly like a love struck teenage girl.
I cringe with a groan as we all cover our ears.
"Mom," Jason says with a sigh coming over to me holding me at the hip.
"Be careful around her please, and don't scream around us that really hurt." He says running a hand through his hair, she apologizes before beginning a phone call talking about us on the phone.

Jason's Father hugs me next, whispering to me so Jason can't hear.
"Ever need anything, or just need a break from his protectiveness your always welcome, sweetheart." He says kissing my head, I smile nodding as he takes his wife outside.
While Jason talks with his brothers and men, I slip off to his office to make a important call.

"Hello Alpha Davis here," His voice rings in my ears.
"Hey Hayden," I whisper with a huge smile, he chuckles and I hear his seat squeak back as he lays back.
"Hey Mia, what's up?" He wonders, I still have a big smile on my face.
"We'll a few things actually, but something major." I say, I hear his seat squeak again as he leans on his desk probably thinking the worse.

"Hayden," I say softly, I get him grumbling to himself softly. He won't let me talk, he keeps talking to himself!

That's where I get it from, I see.

"Mia, I swear if you don't tell me!" He scolds, I laugh harder but let him out of his misery.
"Hayden, I'm pregnant." I say and he quiets finally, his line completely dead.
"Hayden," I say but he doesn't answer, the line shuts off.
I hang up the phone before heading back out to Jason.

He smiles instantly as his eyes follow me.
"Where'd you go?" He wonders, I shrug lending into him as his arm encloses around my waist.
"Bathroom," I say and he nods, he kisses me before Alec rips me from him.