Chap. #13

Jason-

"Oh Mickey your so fine, you so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey! Hey, hey, hey Mickey!" Mia's voice sing's from the shower as I come back from Alpha training.

"Why does she know that song?" I hear Alec asks confused holding out his hands with a weird face.

"Ha ha, beats me." I shrug and we laugh.

"She sings a lot." He adds and I nod, that one I've found out a lot.

"She's strange," I say as Alec agrees. "But she's mine." I finish and he shakes his head smiling.

"Hey Mia, hey, hey, hey MIA!" Alec tone deaf sings making as all cringe but laugh at the same time.

"Alec!" Mia screams and I feel her fear running through my veins as we speak. It bother's me, but Alec was just messing with her, and she gets scared easily.

Seconds later I hear the our bedroom door open and small feet running quickly.

At the top of the steps we see a soaked Mia in a pink fluffy rope covering her body. She looks mad, but it's funny, but I growl and Alec put's his hands up in defense. She comes running down the stairs, in the last second I catch her before she lungs at Alec. He sticks out his tongue at her before running off, scared of Mia.

I growl softly making her head cock to the side in confusion.

"You're half naked in front of my Beta, and your soaking wet." I breathe huskily in her ear, I see her flustered face before she takes off up the steps embarrassed.

"Mia!" I yell but there's humor in my voice. She doesn't respond just storms into our room slamming the door, more or less getting dressed now that she's done her shower.

"Luna's mad! Luna's mad!" Nick sings walking in the front door slamming it shut as well. I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defense.

"What I do?" He wonders as we walk into the kitchen to find Alec eating my food.

"Is their ever not a time your here that you don't eat my food?" I wonder as he stuffs his face with a doughnut. Nick chuckles at him and throws one.

"Idiot." He mumbles as we head to the living room, relaxing for once.

"What's wrong with our Luna?" Nick wonders, I look over at Alec and he's smirking.

"He scared her, I embarrassed her and now she's pouting." I say and we all chuckle before hearing steps walk into the kitchen. We become quiet and look at each other before Mia walks in the room, she doesn't even look at me.

She walks in grabs a magazine looking through it before smiling at Nick putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Good morning Nick." She says sweetly ignoring the rest of us. Her hand lingers on his shoulder before gently pulling it away reluctantly. I glare at him as he states wide eyed at her in shock.

"Mia," I growl warningly at her as she walks out and back into the kitchen without a word to me or even a glance back.

"I didn't do anything, I swear Jason!" He pleads pointing at me and I nod knowing.

"I know, she's doing it out of spite because I embarrassed her." I say growling that she touched another unmated male.

We hear the door open and slam shut.

"Why the hell does everyone slam my door?" I yell, everyone snickers till I send them glares.

I hear talking in the kitchen before my brothers enter and send me glances.