Chap. #7

"No," I growl at the edge of the forest line about to confront the pack. I shift ripping my clothes standing in front if the pack at all take a step back.

"Jason, Mia we can't find her." Alec mind links me and I growl louder.
"She never made it out of the forest did she?" I wonder my anger rising thinking that the other pack might have put their hands on my mate.

I sniff the air and her scents strong, she's around here. I shift along with another male from the other pack.

"My mate where is she!" I growl taking him by the neck cutting off his air supply.
"I don't know! Was she the girl with your brothers?" He wonders and I drop him to the ground with a thud.
"Yes, now where the hell is she?" I growl and he shrugs but looks scared of me.
"They ran," He spits at me and I growl lowly I see a wolf charges at me and I chuckle and break his neck in an instant.
"Don't play with me, I'm the Alpha of this land. I have no problem killing another member" I say my alpha authority showing off.

"Jason," Her voice rings in my ears, my eyes stay locked on the guy on the ground in front of me though.
When she's at my side I finally glance at her, that was a mistake. My head snapped back to the limp dead wolf on the ground. He made my mate look like this, she's scared of me.

"Alpha, Luna," Alec says running up to us in a pair of ball shorts, he hands me a pair which I take.
Mia has one of my shirt a on that comes to her mid thigh, she's lucky she's covered.
Max and Nick come as we'll along with a few of my best fighters and rest of my brothers.
Mia backs up into Alec's chest and looks at me in pure terror.

"Jason, what did you do?" Nick asks as Mia hides behind him staring at me with pure fear.
"He charged at me, so I killed him." I growl striding toward him pulling Mia from behind him and into my arms.
"Mine," I growl and he shakes his head rolling his eyes at me.
"You killed someone in front of your mate?" He wonders as I hold a shaking Mia, she hate sme right now.
"He started!" I growl picking up Mia holding her on my hip close, her legs don't go around me her lip just trembles.
"Let me go! How could you kill a wolf with no mercy!" She shouts before her fist connects with my jaw and I drop her to the ground.
"What the fuck Mia!" I shout at her, she's scared out of her mind but has no intention of moving.

"You're sick," She says growls getting in my face pushing at my chest.
"He charged at me," I growl lowly in her face and she stands her ground this time no even flinching. I feel vibes coming off her, powerful vibes but I ignore them.
"You could've hurt him, not killed him. I seen enough of that everyday for the last two years, that was sick and you know it." She growls back, I growl loudly and this time her eyes drift to the floor.
"Go home, I don't want to see you right now." I growl and she locks eyes with me before nodding walking away.

"Damn, thanks for finally listening for once!" I shout back and she stops, looks back at me then at all my men and the other pack.
She flips me off taking me by surprise, also making my wolf growl at hers.

She turns around walking away, her wolf showing no emotion towards me. She stops at the edge of the clearing but keeps her back to us.
"Don't expect to be forgiven so easy, Alpha Samuel." She says her voice cold, hard, and distant.

Seconds later Derek is running to her side, I growl at his affection towards my mate.

"Thank you, I don't want to walk alone. An unmated female wolf in the woods is never good." She says and that's when my wolf's had enough, she's done.

"LEAVE MY LAND! NOW!" I shout my wolf taking control, they get the message shifting they all run the other way out of my land.
"MIA!" I yell but when I look back she's gone, running through the woods back home scared off her ass.