Chap. 39#

CHECK OUT CONQUER AS WELL! :)

"What are you doing here?" I growl as protectively wrap my arms around my bump.
"I can't come visit my little sister?" He teases coming a little closer making Alec and Max step in front of me.
"Not when you betrayed me, us. How could you do that to Dad? To any of us, and let Jason take the heat?" I wonder as his eyes darken.

"I wasn't getting myself killed. The guy was an awful alpha! I was just doing the job correctly, little one." Hayden says crossing his arms over his chest, I glare at him as we take a stand off.

"He didn't deserve that, he was a Father, a mate! You left that pick in ruins," I say aspirated, I feel Jason pushing at our link but I block him entry.
"And they learned to live without him, now didn't they?" He smirks evilly at me, I shake my head as tears brim my eyes.

"Quaker's Mother killed herself a month later because of you. His son grew up with no parents and was forced to become an Alpha." Alec growls and my heart sinks. I don't know what I'd do if I lost Jason. I almost did once.

"You don't deserve a mate. Does she know of what you have done? How disgusting you are, brother?" I spit at him, I cannot believe him.

"You know what? No, do you understand you ruined all of the packs lives? All the innocent packs that have gotten attacked because of them? All because they are trying to find you! You have killed so many innocent people because of your actions, for what? Because you didn't like the man? If wasn't even your alpha, it was none of your business to get involved in. And because you did, innocent mates, and children have lost their lives, they don't get a second chance." I counter while I now stand chest to chest with Hayden, taking a stand against my brother.

"You don't even deserve the Alpha position, once I tell Dad, I hope to God he takes it away from you. You're disgusting," I growl and his eyes are no completely black.
I see his hand cock back but I don't move a muscle.

"I am not scared of you anymore." I growl as I wait for impact, and after a few seconds I see Hayden grab his shoulder and groan in pain.

Max and Alec pull me back but my eyes study Hayden's bloody left shoulder. I look to the doorway and see Leo standing there with a shaky gun in hand, he has light tears in his eyes but won't let them run.

"My parents were killed because of you." Leo says simply before dropping the gun and running over to hug me where he releases his tears.

"It is okay to cry," I whisper hugging him, placing a kiss to his head.

I hear the front door open and slam shut.

"Dammit, I just slammed my door." Jason says walking into his office.
"What the hell happened?" Jason says staring at Hayden.

"What happened is I was helping the rogues, Mia. I was the one who helped them plan everything. I helped them take you, I was the one who told them to torture you. I helped them, everything that happened between you and the rogues I made happen. It was because of me you had gotten captured. You weren't suppose to have your night in shinning armor save you. I wanted you dead, Mia." Hayden says as now we are all left at a blank for words.

It felt like forever before I answered.

"You made my life hell. You helped those disgusting rogues, you hurt me, and the ones I love. Because of you I am scarred for life," I whisper though everyone can hear.

"Put him in a cell." Jason says as Max and Alex tend to him.

"Mia," Jason says, Leo still hasn't let go, and it is a good thing he hasn't, I needed someone to help hold me together.
"I can't believe him, he made my life hell." I cry out and Jason has his arms around me as well.

And that's the last thing I remembered doing.

***

"We need to go," I say as I wake from my slumber. Jason is speaking to a few men, including his brothers and Leo.
"Go where?" Jason wonders, his eyes look distant as of he hasn't slept all night.

He said he wasn't going to call my parents and the elders to figure out what to do next with Hayden.

"Into the human town the next city over. Where your Grandmom lives, and the man who cursed Nick, also Quaker's Grandfather lives. He can help stop Quaker from attacking more, we have to pack and leave now." I say, Jason stares at me processing all that I just said. Since we figured that out when he was gone, we had to fill him in on a lot.

"Alright fine, all my brothers, Max, Alec and Leo will come, everybody else stand guard while we're away. No one in and no one out, any problems contact me immediately." Jason says as we all get ready for our short road trip.

"Mia, don't worry about any of this okay. You can stay home if you want, I don't want you getting to worked up while pregnant." Jason says worried as he steals glances at me.

"It is fine, stop worrying." I say giving him a hard kiss smack on the lips. He smiles against mine and it turns into a hug.

"God, Mia, I really do love you so much." Jason whisper sin my ear as his arms are tight around my waist.
"I love you too, I always will." I say back as my arms wrap around the back of his neck.

"You're the best," I add giving him a kiss on the cheek.
We pack a few more things before we all head for the cars.

I sit passenger seat as Jason drives and in the car is Leo, Nick, Derek, Cane and Alec. And in the next car is Max, Adam, Eric, and Jason's Father.

"Are the car rides fun?" Leo leans up asking me, I look in the rear view mirror at all the boys who are settled for now.
"No, but for now you should be okay." I whisper but everyone's eyes turn to mine as the words leave my lips.

"False, the car rides are the best but Derek and Cane just make it annoying." Nick pipes.

"Oh God, no, do not start. We just got in the car and out of our territory." Alec says rubbing his face, I feel bad, he sits next to both of them.

"And so it begins," Jason growls before turning up the music.

I chuckle and sit back in my seat, closing my eyes.

My boys, I'm going to kill them before we make it back.

FIRST CHAPTER  OF CONQUER IS UP! GO READ! READ READ READ!! FOR ME! :D

OMG ONE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS!!!!! D:

I am seriously ready to cry, I'm highly upset by the fact it is almost the end but also very happy.

Haha I'm single again, and staying that way for a while! Who needs guys? I mean right? Haha.
My life is a roller coaster ride! But anyways, how are all of you doing? I hope well!

But, again check out Conquer!

Love you all! Cheers to the ones taking finals right now! Good luck! Mine are next week!

-Avery xx