Chap. #17

Mia-

"Who's that?" I ask dumbly as all Jason's men, brothers, and himself crowd in his office.

I push through them till hands grab my waist, I yelp in surprise.

Jason growls and all the men freeze, falling silent besides the hands on my waist.

"This belongs to you," Alec says handing me over the desk swiftly into Jason's awaiting arms.

I growl at him and he smirks sending me a wink.

He earns a growl from Jason, and his arms tightening around my waist as I'm in his lap.

My backs against his chest, I feel the intimidating growl vibrate through him shaking my body.

"River Wood pack wants a fight. I already have clues that they've been working with rogues. The Skins, their after Mia still." Jason's strong voice shakes the room, a cold shiver chills down my spine sending goose bumps down my arms and legs.

Jason rubs my arms softly, the heat warming me and calming me down.

"How do you know they want a fight?" Nick wonders and I chuckle earning me strange glances.

"He called, and I answered, he asked who I was and I said Luna. Than he told Jason I was still a pup, he's a dick." I say as chuckles evolve around the room.

"It's okay Mia, Alec and Jason call me a pup all the time. We're pups together, and so are the boys." Max says jerking his thumb back and Derek, Kane, Adam, and Eric all smiling.

"This is true, but their just as immature as we." I say and he nods giving me a high five. Jason scowls at me, but evilly chuckles.

"As if, your the most stubborn, immature women I know babe." Jason says and I roll my eyes playfully grumbling to myself. I cross my arms over my chest and lean back on Jason's hard chest, while crossing me legs, still grumbling.

"You always talk to yourself?" My head snaps up to a smirking Alec, I growl flipping him off.

"Does your face always look like that?" I snap back, 'Ooohhh's,' erupt in the room along with laughter.

"Shush, you too we have bigger problems then that." Jason orders after our laughter is over.

I throw a pen at Alec and it bounces off his head.

"Uh!" He shouts staring at me accusingly.

Jason's hand smacks my thigh softly, I giggle and turn to him as he whispers in my ear.

"That wasn't nice, Sweetheart." He says and I smirk rubbing my hand up and down his thigh.

He growls, gripping my thighs tightly.

"Tease," He growls and I smile continuing.

"Is the Alpha Kevin big or is he like a pup?" I wonder out catching attention.

"He's a pup," They all say together and I laugh hard.

"Ha! And he had the nerve to call me a pup? Douche bag," I growl earning chuckles as I growl.

"Ah, little Mia what are we gonna do with you? Always have to make the meetings amusing." Alec says raising an eye brow jokingly.

"You want another pen to the head?" I wonder and he shakes his head no, eyes widening.

"Then shut up, Alec." I say with sass and he growls softly.

I lean over putting my butt in full view of Jason before squeaking slightly pulling the phone into my lap. I sit back down and angrily call his number.