Chap. 34#

THIS IS NOT EDITED! SORRY, WILL EDIT LATER MY LOVELIES!

Mia

"How long have you been pregnant, Dear?" My Mother questions, I smile has my eyes drift to my small beach ball looking stomach.

"Around a month and a half, maybe two months? I only have another month and half to two until I'll be ready to pop." I chuckle as my Mother rolls her eyes playfully.

"This is true, thank God for wolves having fast cycles, only for five months not eight. So you'll be due in June," She counters, I just nod but my head shoots behind us, aren't there suppose to be four teenagers following us?

"Where did they go?" My Mother wonders, I chuckle as we keep walking.

"Probably somewhere to annoy someone. By someone I mean Jason more or less." I say with a shrug, she laughs at my comment as we walk through the beautiful woods of Kevin's land.

We stop and see a breath taking meadow, flower's just starting to bud as the March brings a warmer breeze. The winter retreating as spring is is arriving slowly. The lake unfrozen but still a chill in the water.

"Would you like to run? Kevin's men surround the perimeter so we're safe and we will just be here." I say, she thinks for a second before a smile echos across her face.

We go behind different trees stripping of our clothing, I get a full glimpse at my beach ball, the pup has gotten big in the last month.

I shift and walk back to where I left my Mom, she let's out a snorted chuckle. Her wolf gazing over my white fur, I let out a bark and she shakes her head.

"Even when you shift you still have your beach ball." My Mother mind links and I roll my eyes with humor in my eyes.

I don't know how long we we're running before we stopped at the lake. I roll to my back stretching my legs, my white fur brushing up against the warm rocks, the water giving a slight breeze.

I feel a slight edge craw up my back as I now stand in a defensive position.

"Dear, what's wrong, sweetheart?" My Mother asks as I shake my head trying to fight the feeling.

"Something's wrong with Jason, and something's not right here." I say with a slight shiver, and in a second I see a black wolf followed by some other wolves coming towards us.

"Mia," My Mother says with a worried tone, I walk over to the wolves now that their in front of us.

"Jason," I answer and she sighs with content.

"What's wrong?" I question and he just comes over to me circling around me in a search to see if I'm hurt. I sit and he stares in my eyes a second.

"Both of you's are okay?" He wonders and I nod as he growls at four, younger, familiar wolves.

"They're fine, leave them alone. Their always good keepers, they needed some free time." I scold playfully with a wag, he snorts before pushing me, I growl getting in a bounce. He does to before nipping at me taking off and I follow.

I run into someone's shoulder making them fall back and growl slightly.

"Hey!" Kevin shouts now chasing after me for knocking him down because I was chasing Jason. Everyone is following around chasing after one another, I keep my eyes on Jason's pitch black wolf as he runs quickly, I keep up following five feet behind as my paws pound against the dirt.

I know Kevin is hot on my tail as I push my legs harder, but Jason's black wolf is getting harder to see as the night fades over.

After another few minutes I come to a stop as Kevin stands next to me.