Chap. 26#

"Mia," I hear and I groan pulling the blanket higher on my shoulders trying to fall back asleep.
There's a chuckle before the blankets taken off me and I growl viciously at the person.

Alec pushes Max and Jason in front of him cowering behind them, I glare at him as Max rolls his eyes throwing the blanket over me.
"Bitch," I growl at Alec as I get comfortable and warm under my blanket again. I look over at the clock, it reads six- thirty in the morning.

"You need to get up soon, Mia. We're practicing the plan today as well." Max says and I whimper absolutely tired, Jason smirks before kissing my temple, his hand snaking under my legs and the other holding my shoulders as he carries me bridle style still wrapped in my blanket like a cocoon.
He lays me in bed wrapping me in more blankets, his soft sweet lips brushing over mine long but sweet innocent kiss.

"Sleep, you need it and you being pregnant is making you snippy." He jokes as I growl softly, he lays next to me for a few minutes as I cuddle into him.
"Hush, you're not pregnant I am." I say, a chuckle vibrating around the room making a smile erupt on my face.
"I love you." He says as I doze off again, falling into a sleep protected by Jason.

I wake up again this time around noon. 

I crawl out of bed, Jason no where to be found at the moment. Probably out doing whatever Alpha's do at noon on a Saturday, while I slept.
I walk downstairs seeing Derek, Kane, Eric, and Adam looking bored.

"My keepers!" I shout with a bright smile, their heads snap to mine smiles on every face.
"Mia!" They say in unison as they attack me with hugs, I giggle as my arms wrap around them as well.
"We missed you!" They say and I just chuckle saying I missed them as well.

"We hate training." Derek says, they all let go and we sit on the couches wrapped in individual blankets trying to stay out of the bitter winter air.
"I think everyone does. Is that where everyone is at the moment?" I ask and they nod with tried frustrated faces.
"But we're ready for tomorrow, I hate rogues." Kane growls and I agree with a roll of my eyes.

"So how are you doing?" Adam wonders his head nodding towards my stomach, I've gained a little weight but still not very noticeable.
"Good, sick at times but not enough I can't handle. I'm just tired, and worried for tomorrow is all lately." I say and they nod slowly, I look around and my eyes widen a gasp escaping my lips making them on alert.
"Where's Leo?" I wonder panic laced in my voice as my eyes scan the room for my missing Leo.

"With our parents," They say and I relax my hand over my rapidly beating chest as I calm down.
"Thank God, Jason probably took him over this morning while I was asleep." I say running a hand through my long chestnut loose curly natural hair.

The phones rings bringing us out of our TV watching silence. I walk to Jason's office retrieving the phone seat in his big leather chair, my feet up on his desk.

"Luna Mia," I say with authority into the phone pulling my light sweat shirt around me tighter, his office is cold as hell.
"Sister, nice to know your still alive!" Hayden's voice speaks through the phone and I scream in joy.

The boys come running in with alert, scared expressions. They visibly relax at the sight of me on the phone, Derek and Kane stay with me as Eric and Adam go back out to the living room.

"I missed you, Hayden! I'm so sorry I haven't gotten around to calling. It's been quite busy around here lately." I say, he chuckles and I know he knows what exactly I mean.
"I'll be over by eight tonight, so I'll be there. Nothing will happen, you have myself, and Jason, sad to say the baddest Alpha around, nothing will happen to you or anyone." He says and I nod though he cannot see me, I know from my silence that he understands.
"Where is Jason anyways?" He wonders, and I chuckle to myself, I really don't know myself.
"That's a good question." I say and he laughs on the other end, I hear Heidi yell and know she's angry.