Chap. #4

"Enough, I said stop." I growl wrapping my arm around Mia, she stares at Nick questioningly.

A few of my men come out, Alec and Max slowly make their way over standing a bit off to the side.

"She your mate?" His eyes glance between us.
"Yeah, so stop looking at her."
"She's cute, Jason."
"Enough,"

"I don't like him Jason." Mia's voice rings through my mind, a small scowl stands across her lips.
"Neither do I and he's my brother." I scoff.
"You don't like your brother?" She wonders.
"Not a chance in hell. He's not my brother anymore, I've given up hope on him." I say and Mia doesn't answer as quick as before this time.
"What happened between you guys?" I don't answer her this time.

"Don't call my mate cute, don't even look at her." I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Why are you here?" I question, a passive glare crossing over my face.
"We need to talk, there's been an accident." He spits at me in a low voice, "Now, it's important Jason." He says and I stare at him for a minute before nodding unwillingly walking to my house.

Mia's hand is tightly in mine as we take long strides to my office. Once were there it's dead silent until there's panting.
We all turn around and see Mia panting her hands on her hips trying to catch her breath.My brother gives me a questioning look and I shrug my shoulders shaking my head.

"You're deaf Jason," She says in deep breaths, she looks annoyed.
"You called his name six times and he ignored you." Nick says and I growl my body tensing at his remark.
"I did not, she didn't even call my name." I bark and Mia huffs with a chuckle.

"He's right, I called your name six times and you ignored me. You we're practically running in long strides and I have short legs they don't take big steps so I was running to catch up. And that's why I'm out of breath, Jason." She says and I sigh, I was to deep in thought of why my brother's here to notice I was dragging my mate along, and that she called my name multiple times.

"Sorry Mia," I say leaning in to kiss her cheek but she pulled away.
"Nope, out of breath. I'll be downstairs trying not to die if anyone needs me." She says making her way out of the room.

"Oh sugar," Mia's voice rings through the house, along with a couple of loud bangs. "Damn steps!" I hear her mumble a few obscenities before going to the kitchen.
"She frustrated me to no end not letting me kiss her. Then she made me laugh falling down the steps, she's something else, but she's mine." I say with a chuckle.
"I can tell you's love each other, but I'm not here to play cupid. There's a problem," Nick states, I raise my eyebrows with a smirk.

"Which is?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.
"Kane, Adam, Eric, and Derek." He says and my eyes widen.
"Parents?" I wonder and he shrugs and sits in a chair in front of my desk.
"Still on vacation? I don't know, when are they ever actually here?" He wonders annoyed.
"What did they do?" I sigh out rubbing my face as a sigh escapes my lips.

"Something happened with their pack, or well the one they were staying in. The Night Blood pack needs to have a meeting with you, myself, and all of them tomorrow morning. They want them out." A loud groan escapes my lips as my eyes shift slightly.
"I mean, I love them, they're our brothers, but they are trouble." I whine and he chuckles nodding, "Ah, alright meeting tomorrow. Is that all Nick?" I ask and he hesitates before shaking his head.
"What else?" I wonder with a passive face.
"I want to join your pack." He says and my eyes widen.
"My pack? After what you did? Why the hell should I let you join my pack?" I growl and he tenses up at my words.
"That was six years ago, I said sorry, it hurt me too. You have a mate, remember that."
"Even with that, what makes you think I should forgive you?" Who knew your own blood could hurt you more than your worst enemy.
"Even if you hate me, we're still brothers. We still love each other, you can't hate your brother forever."

"Wanna bet?" Even as the words pass by my lips, I know they're a lie. He's my brother, he's a pain in the ass, but my brother.

"You have one chance, got it?" A smile swarms his face as he breathes a sigh of relief.
"Got it Alpha," He mocks as we shake hands before going downstairs.

"She still talking to her self?" Nick wonders, Mia's head snap backs with a snarl.
"Shut it,"
"You seem aggressive." Nick adds. "You scare me,"
"Good, I'm glad I do." Nick left for a hotel after that.

"Wake up," I say pulling the blanket off Mia who whines and calls me a jerk. I roll my eyes and wait for her to get herself ready.
Half an hour later she's in short yoga shorts and a shirt that says, 'Okay? Okay.' Her make- up is done all nice and cute like usual, her long hair is straightened down to her waist and she has slides on.

Hot.

"Ready?" I wonder and she nods. "Okay," I say and she smiles.
"Okay," She says and I shake my head at her silliness. "Maybe okay can be our always?" She wonders and I give her a weird look.
"What the hell's that mean?" I wonder and she sighs pushing me forward.
"You fucked it up Jason!" She giggles out as I stares t her chuckling before taking her hand in mine.

Now were off.

"What did they do?" I ask once I'm face to face with Alpha Dave, I scowl over at my brother's as Mia stands next to Nick.
"Who the hell are they?" I hear Mia wonder to Nick, a little confused look o her beautiful face.
"Our brothers," He whispers back and I hear her gasp which makes my head snap back to her. I see her staring at my brothers amazed while they wave hi to her.
She looks at the boys, then Nick, then myself with a sly smirk playing at her lips.

"Damn, you're parent's got busy!" She shouts making us all laugh, she try's to cover her mouth but can't.

"I beg your pardon?!" All our heads snap to the side and my jaw literally drops.

"Hey Mom, Dad," Nick and I say together awkwardly as Mia's face turns red with embarrassment.

"They were busy though," I hear Mia whisper to Nick and I chuckle, but cough covering it up once my Mother glares at me.
"I know, I know now shush!" He whisper yells at Mia but ther's humor in his voice.

"Actually I was busy, your Father wasn't. I did all the work before and after's you came. Hey at least he's good in bed-," We cut her off before she finishes, that's embarrassing!
"MOM!" We all shout and now it's our turns to turn red.

Mia's biting her lip trying not to giggle, damn I wish I could bite it for her.

"But we have bigger problems." I say turning back to Alpha Dave who looks as amused as we all do, except, my parents or well Mom.

Remember to Vote! Thanks!

Enjoy!