Chap. #10

"Alright Mia make this quick. Jason's gonna remember there's more than one way down here." Derek says and I nod following him down the stone path of the cellar to where the rogues were.

There's a million thought's running through my mind. The one I want to know.
How'd they know?

"Alright, I'll be right over here okay?" He wonders and I breath in deeply.
"Yeah, thanks." I say as we enter the dark room. Derek flips a switch and I see a small celled room actually. But it's dark and scary.
"There's lights?!" I wonder and Derek chuckles.
"Yes Mia, there's also a door to." He says and I roll my eyes.

I hear groans and people stare at me from their cells.
"Luna!" One says and now everybody knows I'm here.

I start walking down the middle looking at the oh so familiar cages their in.

Tears are stinging my eyes but I pull them back.

"Mia?" I hear and my head slowly turns to face the voice. A deep, male voice, that again sounds so familiar.

"Oh my God." I say walking up to the cage. "Oh my God." I repeat a little louder and now I have Derek's attention.
"Derek! Open up the cage please! Now, please!" I scream shaking the cage tears now fully running down my cheeks.
"Mia who's-." I stop him falling to the ground before the cage. Theirs a growl from inside the cage as Derek approaches.
"Mia." Derek says rubbing my back.
"Derek please. Just trust me, please." I plead and here him sigh.
"I stole his keys earlier in case the basement or this door was locked." He says as I stand up watching him intently.

The keys turns and the cage door opens.

"Hayden." I say stepping in the door way. He stares at me, tears running down his cheeks too, he has a small smile and looks me up and down.
"Mia, thank God." He breathes before engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

He kisses my cheek and buries his face in my neck holding on to me for dear life, as if I'll somehow disappear.

There's a loud growl from behind me, I sense him before even looking.

Hayden pushes me behind him getting in a fighting position staring my mate dead in the eyes.

Jason-

I stare at the asshole rogue for touching and kissing Mia. I'm mad at Mia for letting him. And Derek for letting her!

I see him push Mia behind him protecting her, she has tears in her eyes but so does he.

"Don't touch my fucking mate!" I growl as Blake, Alec, and Max hold me back as I lung for him.
"Than don't fucking touch my little sister!" He growls back as Mia holds his hand pulling him back with all her might.
"Jason!" Mia yells and my eyes immediately divert to her.
"Did you hurt her?" I ask and he growls shaking his head.
"Never, I'm protecting her from you now! Your crazy!" He yells and I try and lung again.
"Hayden, stop it!" Mia screams and he hesitates but listens stepping back a few feet.

Mia stands in the middle of us. She looks at the rogue before running over to me her arms around my torso.
I growl and hold her tightly wrapping my arm around her protectively.

The rogue growls but now Mia growls and he stops and stares at her confused.

"He's my mate Hayden! You try anything and I'll hurt you." She says coldly and he glares at her before sighing.
"Really Mia? Out of every male in this world you have to be his mate?" He says and I growl and Mia places a hand on my chest to came me.
I pick her up putting her on my hip and put my face in the crook of her neck right where I marked her. I breathe in her scent and try to calm down even though I'm mad at her.