Chap. #8

Bit of sexual content in this, tried my best. Just be know you've been WARNED! :)

Mia-

"I'm sorry Mia," Jason's husky voice rings in my ears as he presses me against the front door slamming it shut. My legs wrap tightly around his waist my hands playing in his dark brown hair. His beautiful light blue eyes now a dark as night full of lust and desire.

"I know," I choke out biting my lip as his lips trial up and down my neck.

There's a knock on the door and I sigh, Jason growls loudly and stares dead in my eyes.

"They can wait," He growls lowly before pulling me off the wall holding me by my bum as he carries us to our room.

"Jason," I breath out as he rips the beautiful white dress with ease clean off my body. His lips find mine, hungry and passionate. His kisses are rough but oh so gentle, but I like his rough kisses. He likes being in control, but so do I. But I like him in control better.

I tug at the end of his shirt and he immediately breaks the kiss leaving me gasping for air as he pulls his shirt off his lips once again finding mine.

I smile and flip so now I'm straddling him my almost naked body flesh against his bare tone amazing chest, along with eight pack.

I tug at his hair and feel his breath hitch as he lets out a groan and I gasp.

A blush and smile creep upon my face as I think I can make my sexy, strong, Alpha mate moan with just a simple touch.

"Mia, I'm not going to be able to hold myself back much longer." He says flipping us back so he's in between my legs towering over me.

"Who said I wanted you too?" I whisper in a sexy tone making him growl softly.

His lips crash on mine an already his tongue finds it's way in my mouth battling mine.

I start to undo the buttons of his pants and he notices.

"Mia." He says in a warning tone and I smile pushing his pants off his waist to the floor.

He smirks before kissing my neck again his hands groping my bum. I tug at his hair biting my lip holding in my moans of pleasure he's causing.

A small moan escapes my lips and his head snaps up and I see lust in his eyes.

"That was a beautiful sound babe." He says and I blush hoping the darkness hides my cheeks.

"I'm ready Jason, don't worry. I love you." I say kissing him softly looking in his concerned eyes.

"I love you too so much Mia." He says kissing me once again before his canines extend and fear but excitement runs through my veins.

A soft cry escapes my lips as his canines pierce my neck marking me as his.

It's painful at first but pleasure comes next and our wolfs are more connected then ever.

He pulls away wiping blood from his teeth before smiling looking at me.

"I love you so much Mia." He says his hands traveling down my body.

I smile tears in my eyes, happy tears though.

"I love you so much to Jason, no matter what." I breath smiling hard at him.

I take deep breathes controlling myself but my head snaps up to the sound of foil ripping.

My eyes widen about how big he is and fear crosses through me.

"Don't worry it will fit." He teases and I smack his chest.