Chap. 24#

Three days later

"Alpha Samuel," My eyes bolt open as I find the owner of the voice.
Leo's sleeping in my lap, and frankly I fell asleep to, for about ten minutes. I would wake up constantly dreaming of Mia, or just worrying over her. It's been three days, and I'm going crazy without her.

"Alpha Samuel," Doctor Mitch says a little louder, I growl softly and his eyes widen a fraction.
"Wake up Leo, and you won't see tomorrow." I growl lifting Leo gently to Alec, I walk to Doctor Mitch swiftly but don't miss my men's comments.

"He's as protective of Leo, as he is Mia!" Alec says with a grin, I roll my eyes and Max chuckles.
"No, he's way more protective over Mia, and so is Leo. But the fact he thinks you're his Father is cute." Max retorts and this time I smile, Leo has been keeping me calm the last few days.

"Doctor Mitch," I say once I'm towering over him, he cowers back in fear.
"Well, Mia has woken up, Alpha." He speaks, immediately a smile takes over my glare.

"Jason, where are you?"  Mia's fearful voice asks in my mind, and for once I've never been so grateful to hear just four words in my life.

I run through the halls towards Mia's room, with wolf speed I'm there in under a minute.

"Luna Mia, keep calm. Alpha Samuel will be here soon!" I hear a nurse say, scared may I add.
"No, now, I'll make sure you don't see tomorrow if I don't see him in the next minute!" Mia growls, a sudden feeling of deja vu takes over me.

"Alpha Samuel, said that to me not too long ago." Doctor Mitch teases her to lighten her awful mood, I roll my eyes again and follow him into her room.
"Like Alpha, like Luna." I state as my arms wrap around the most beautiful women in the world, that I lovingly call my mate.

"I missed you," I say my voice cracking slightly, I actually have tears in my eyes.
"I missed you too, Jason it was horrible. The hurt all of us, I thought I was dead, I thought you we're dead." She says, I feel tears stain my shirt as she clings harder to me.

"Sh, don't talk about that Mia. It's done, it's over with babe. I'm here, everyone is here, you're okay now." I say stroking her hair as she cries into my shirt. She pulls back slightly and her lips meet mine, our lips move against each others gracefully, molding together as one.

"I love you, baby girl." I say as we catch our breaths, she smiles hugging me again.
"I love you too, Jason." She says back her voice gone of any trace of fear and love replaced.

---------

"What day is it?" Mia wonders slamming open my office door. All my warrior men, best fighters, along with Alec and Max, my brothers, and Father as we all discuss a plan for Sunday, and I think we have one.

"Thursday," Alec says as we continue writing our plan, I glance at my disheveled mate. She has sweatpants and a t- shirt on, her hair pulled back in a bun, no make up. She looks so innocent, though yet my beautiful mate is pregnant.

"What!" She shouts, she looks at me with wide eyes and that's my que to calm my now upset mate.
"We have a plan babe, don't worry. Calm down, you need to relax, go sit down." I say resting my hand on her stomach that is a bit harder but not showing yet.
She sighs and nods though she's annoyed, I kiss her temple hugging her around her waist.

"I'm not glass, you know." She says with a teasing tone, I roll my eyes at her but let her go.
She walks away without a word and I chuckle, staring at her.

"Where are you going?" I call out to her leaning in the door frame of my office.
"I'm hungry," She giggles, I shake my head leaving the door open.