Chap. #11

"Why the hell are they here?" I growl holding Mia closer.

I feel Mia shake under me, scared and frightened.

"This is the other fight were in." Mia mummers watching the wolfs coming closer.

I mind link my fighters, about a hundred of them to come quickly. They know they need to protect their Luna.

"How are you going to be in a fight with your mate, and Luna here!" Hayden growls and Mia's ripped from my grip and is in Hayden's protective grip.

"Hayden, don't mess with him right now he's a ticking time-." I stop her, growling loudly at Hayden who jumps back slightly.

"MINE!" I shout pulling Mia back in my arms.

"Bomb." Mia finishes a smirk tugging on her lips. She snakes her arms around my waist as I growl at Hayden fiercely.

I calm down a little from her touch, but I wanna kill Hayden for taking Mia from me.

"Jason." Mia's innocent but teasing voice whisper in my ear, her teeth graze my ear and I growl lowly just for her.

Alec and Max walk in, all my brothers follow as Derek and Kane sigh taking Mia by her arms.

She looks at me confused before grabbing onto my waist pulling herself back. She whimpers as her arms enclose around me wanting my protection and comfort.

I kiss Mia gently hugging her tightly before giving her to Derek and Kane.

"Why?" She yells as they pull her away. I hear her kicks, screams, and whimpers as they pull her away. They lock her up in our room and stand guard. My wolf growls hating me for hurting our mate but she needs protection.

I turn to Hayden who's glaring at Nick an I.

The rest of my brothers guard the back doors and on look out for Mia.

"You don't have to fight, you can stay in here." I growl walking past him opening the front door to all the wolfs poised at mine.

"I'm coming, your my sisters mate and your keeping her protected." He states as I walk onto the front porch an everyone turns to me.

"Why are you here?" I growl at them Max, Alec, Nick, and Hayden flanking me at my sides.

"You know why!" Devon, Alpha of the Moonlight pack yells at me shaking violently.
I growl, but think of Mia trying to calm myself.
"I don't, you fight me constantly and yet you always lose." I say amused which pisses him off.
"Hm, where's your beautiful mate of yours? She's a looker." He says with a smirk and I, along with Hayden growl.

"Don't talk about my mate." I growl going down the steps till I'm on ground level with my men.
"Nah, uh, uh Alpha." He amuses holding a gun up to my head about ten feet away. I stop and growl, my men all poised to attack.
"Make one move and you'll be dead Jason. And than your precious little mate will be mine." He says and I growl louder.
"SHE'S MINE!" I yell and he laughs. "MY MATE!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down Jason." A little innocent voice rings in my mind. My body instantly relaxes and I forget the situation I'm in.
"Mia, I love you so much. And whatever happens I'm protecting you because you're MINE. Just remember I love you with everything I have Sweetheart." I say with a whimper at the end of just thinking I might lose Mia.
"Jason, I love you too forever. But what the hell is going on?!" She yells but I block her out now. I just needed her to know I love her.

"Let me take over your pack, make Mia my Luna and you'll live." He simply says and I laugh.
"I don't think so." I say shaking my head. He growls but nods.
"Than your good as dead." He says loading the gun. I stand tall and stare him straight in the eyes.