Chap. #3

Jason

Last night ended with Mia pulling chunks of dry fudge out of my hair, I'm pretty sure she yanked out my entire scalp to, Mia and those devil claws she calls finger nails. I turn over in bed expecting to find a warm body next to me, and of course there isn't.
I lean up cautiously as my eyes adjust to the room, and no Mia. This sends my wolf in a bit of a panic, my eyes shut briefly as I inhale deeply, she's not to far off, but I smell others.

Where is Mia, and why are there different scents in my house?

"Where's Mia?" My voice rumbles the houses frame as I jump down the steps skipping a few each time. I see a few of men along with Alec and Max standing around, all eyes turn to me, but no one says a thing. Because apparently staying quiet is suppose to make me feel better, I can feel the claws starting to extend from under my nails, my eyes starting to shift.

"Where is she-,"
"Jason, stop." Alec motions as he stands up slowly.
"No, I want to know where Mia-,"

"Jason," My head whips around as Mia's small voice echos. Her back is to me as she stares down a brown wolf, three in fact.
"Mia, do not move," I growl as I turn around slowly.
"No, I was going to ask if they wanted to play 'hide and go kill with me.'" I hear Alec snicker at Mia's smart-ass response, I'll get her later.
I growl lowly causing the wolves to step towards Mia, she steps back. One tries to nip at her, a forceful growl echoes the room. Wait that came from Mia?

With her back towards me she slowly makes her way to my side, her eyes never leaving the wolves. Once she's close enough my hands grab for her waist as I put a protective arm around her waist, a hear the sigh of relief fall off her lips as I give her a small squeeze.

"I don't know who you are, but I think you should leave." My eyes bounce between the three, no one moves a muscle but low growls emit through the room. "Fine, you're out numbered anyways, let's play." As soon as the words leave my mouth one of the wolves comes pouncing at us, and that leaves us all to shift. My dark red wolf towers over the three, but what has everyone's attention is the beautiful white wolf shaking her ears besides me. Mia's wolf seems to pick up as her head lifts and her ears go down as she growls.
No one moves a muscle as these wolves stare at Mia, they actually sit and drop their heads. I see Mia's wolf gingerly steps forward as she begins to sniff the wolf to her right side.
No.

With a loud growl I glare at Mia, she crouches low and retreats back as she now is laid next to Alec.
She could've gotten hurt, what was she thinking?

I shift not caring of my naked features.

"Leave, Max follow me." I growl as we take the wolves out to the edge of the boarder. I didn't stick around long, just to make sure boarder control and Max had that situated taken care of. My leg's carried me back to the house fast as a pain started in my chest.

When I walk in I see Mia, now clothed along with Alec, Mia's sobbing into his chest. Her eyes meet mine briefly as her hands cry to cover her sobs. Alec rubs  her back in a brotherly kind of way, his eyes hold concern as they meet mine.

"Alec, dismissed," I say as I swiftly take Mia in my arms, as I head up the stairs Alec leaves, slamming my door shut. I kick the bedroom door shut as I drop Mia onto the bed, I sit next to her as I drop next to her leaning back in bed. We're both quiet for a minute, she's no longer crying, but won't look at me.

"Mia, what's up?" I sigh tugging at her sleeve.
"Sorry about the wolf thing." She shrugs.
"They could've went for your neck, you were wide open. That is the only reason," I say in a calm voice, silence fills the room again as Mia leans back, her head finds my chest.
"I think you need to nap," Her head nods against my chest as Ill us back to the pillows, the blanket covering us.
"Will you stay with me?" Her voice is a mere whisper.
"Duh, I wouldn't dream of it." She snorts at my response before growing quiet, and soon her heartbeat matches mine in a slow rhythmic sound wave, slow and steady. 
She's hiding things, one being that she is a white wolf, only a handful of people have that gift. There is more to her, but I think I'll find out another day.

"Where is he?" I hear as my eyes groggily open.

"Luna," Someone shouts from behind the door, Mia doesn't stir. "Mia!" A bang slams on the door.
This wakes her, her heartbeat now putters like an engine as she bolts up looking around.

"Relax," I whisper rubbing her back, she looks at me before the door, three slight knocks sound off. She rubs her eyes a moment as if gathering her thoughts before running a hand through her long, chestnut hair. With a sigh, she looks towards the door, her chest rises up and down as huff leaves her lips, her shoulders slump over in tiredness.

"Yes?" Her innocent small voice vibrates through the room bringing a smile to my face. With that I close my eyes putting my arms behind my head.
"Do you know where Jason is? He was suppose to be at a meeting with us half an hour ago-," Alec stops talking as the  door creeks open.

"I think I found him," Mia says with a raised eye brow, I just shrug, but my lips quirk into a smirk. I groan loudly as I stretch awake.
"He'll be down in ten minutes." Mia says smirking at me, Alec shakes his head but nods at Mia.

"Thanks, Mia," He says amusement in his tone before shutting the door with a chuckle.

"You just volunteered me to go do work." I say with a fake hurt expression, she rolls her eyes playfully, kissing my cheek.

"I did, now go get ready hot stuff." She says running her hand through my hair softly. I sigh and get ready listening to my mate.
Ten minutes later my ass is sitting in my chair in my office talking to my men.

"I'm bored," I mind link to Alec who's across from my desk sitting in a chair while we listen to an Alpha on the phone.
"Same, all we did was ask for help." He says back with a chuckle, I shrug but sigh, shooting him an amused glance before shaking my head putting my hands behind my head.
"Right, we asked for help not his life story." Alec's laughter fills the room catching everyone's  attention, along with Alpha Jack's.

"My fault," Alec says after his laugh and I chuckle softly.

"Idiot." Jack says, I try to cover my laugh as Alec flips off the phone.
Ten minutes later and Jack is still rambling, too.

"FORE!" Someone shouts through the house, we all look towards the door, only seconds later a colorful rubber band bounces off my forehead. A growl leaves my lips as I rub the red mark.

"Oh jeez," An innocent voice whispers, Mia's smile fills my vision before I scramble out of the room after her, she takes off, her laughter filling the house.
She takes off through the front door, onto the grass in the front yard.

"If you want me, gotta catch me, Alpha!" She laughs, Mia is fast, but not fast enough. A playful growl leaves my lips as my arms finally wrap around Mia and we tumble to the ground.

"You caught me." She giggles as her head drops to my chest.

"You really are the most beautiful women I've ever met, and you're all mine." Her cheeks set ablaze as a small smile tugs at her pink lips, I want to kiss those lips.
"Mia," I whisper as her eyes drop to my lips, they meet mine a brief second before our lips brush against each other's.

"Alpha Jason," Someone interrupts, a growl leave's my lips, Mia smiles pushing off me as we get up, brushing grass from ourselves. My body tense's as my lips turn into a snarl to who ever interrupted us.

"What?" I turn to the man, "Wait, Nick? What are you doing here?" I question.
"Nick?" Mia asks confused as he looks her up and down.
"Yeah, my brother. Don't look at her, she's mine."

Vote.. Maybe? ;)

Hey guys, today right now is July 23rd, 2017, and I'm doing major reconstruction to his book, and fixing the plot line, so I just finished this chapter, and I'm trying to get it done fast, but I mean takes time lol. 

So, if some part's down make much sense, it might be me changing it around.

I wrote this when I was like 17ish, and now I'm 21 almost done college, one more year! So my writing has very much improved THANK GOD, I read these chapters, and omg so cringy. 

I'm working on it Sweethearts! :)

Thank you and just be patient!