Chap. 30#

Jason-  

"I was dead, completely?" I ask Max, and Alec as their sitting around my hospital bed. After I killed Alex, I was taken to the pack hospital to be checked out.
Somehow even in all the spots Alex put the silver there's no scars, Mia and Leo did something and I still have to figure out how.
I need to have a word with my beautiful mate.

"Yeah, it really was horrible. We all we're upset, but it was heart breaking seeing Mia like that. Doesn't matter how long you were it was upsetting. One because our Alpha was on the floor dead, and to because Mia broke down and you could see her body giving up. It took every ounce of power to get you back, you made her weak because she gave all her power, or strength at the moment to you." Max says, it makes me feel bad but if she didn't I wouldn't be here.
I tried so hard to stay for her, but the pain got to my heart and my body was to weak. 

The thought of leaving Mia makes my stomach churn, and my heart hurt. I love her so much, and I can't wait to be parents with her. She's going to be the perfect Mother, I know it. And Leo already loves her, and we love him, he helped save me too.
She really is an amazing mate, an incredible women in all.

"I love her, she could've died but she made sure to try everything to bring me back." I say with a sad smile, I lean back my body still aching a little but just because I'm tired and I'm still gaining my strength back.
"She is amazing, she's very considerate." Alec says and Max agrees, so do I, speaking of my little mate.

"Where is Mia?" I question, both of them shrug and I feel my body start to worry and panic.
"Calm down, last I seen she was in the cafeteria with Leo and Nick getting food, and the rest of your brothers and your parents are getting clothes for you guys and pillows since you'll be here for a few." Alec says and I try but I still am worried, I want my mate with me. She's still weak as well and she shouldn't have to worry about herself, Leo, and our pup all together.

"Nick, find Mia and bring her to me, please, thanks." I mind link him, in seconds I get an answer.
"Will do, Alpha." Nick responds, I wait impatiently for Mia now, nor Max or Alec speak because they know I won't be remotely listening until I have her with me.
After a few minutes I really start to worry, I turn my head from the door to the window where I see the sun setting.

"Daddy!" I hear shouted, Leo comes over, he looks a year older, he's going to shift early, I know that because Mia did as well. They're both white wolves is all I know so far.

I also figured out Leo is eight years old, and will be nine in March. And Mia's is in November, and mine is in July. At least I can remember them, I swear my parent's don't.

Mia comes in, her belly now sticking out showing she is pregnant and I couldn't be happier, I see everyone smile at her, she smiles warmly back but her tired beautiful green eyes say otherwise.
I pull her onto my lap her back against my chest, my hands snake around her laying on her stomach, her's lay on my knees.
Leo jumps up on the bed and lays down, his head on Mia's thigh as he gets cozy in a blanket, I know he's exhausted. In seconds he's asleep, he's a heavy sleeper.

"How are you baby?" I wonder, she sighs laying back relaxing as my hands rub over her bump.
"Tired, I got sick about an hour ago from the pup. And plus I swear it's like Nick and Leo never eat, their bottomless pits!" She scolds and Nick chuckles but shrugs, Max brings Mia a water which she easily chugs down.

"You know when we get back there's going to be so much work to be done. And we need to figure out how Kevin and his pack are as well, they got hit bad too. And the whole towns a mess, and our house, and we still have other packs to deal with. And we need to have a meeting with the Skins and Termination rogues as to what happens now. And I heard when I was in my cell the Hayden had an attack and we have to visit him." Mia says and I hush her covering her mouth with my hand, she's thinking to much and needs to relax, she's pregnant.

"Quiet, calm down it's alright. The town and our house is already getting cleaning. We'll clal Kevin when we get home, as well as the other packs. And we will set that up in the next two weeks, and I'll call Hayden later. And you're pregnant, calm down, I will take care of everything, my love." I say kissing the side of her head. She sighs but smiles back at me cuddling into my chest.
"How cute," Alec says sarcastically, I growl and he holds his hands up in defense.

"Back!" Derek shouts as Nick storms into the room.
"I swear if our parents bug me about a mate again, I'm going to snap." Nick scolds as he sits in a chair and rubs his face.
"That's another reason why I'm glad I have Mia." I say kissing her neck, he mocks me but chuckles.
"Yes, well we all can't have a Mia now can we? Or well, want to share? How about it, Mia?" Nick challenges, I grow loudly as Mia holds my hands over her stomach so I don't hurt my cocky brother.

"I don't share well," Is all I say and the whole rooms laughs, I laugh as well and shake my head at the thought of every leaving them.
I go back to the few moments before I died, I remember seeing Mia scared, hurt and covered in blood. And all I picked up through out the time was a few words form people as they tried to save me.

"Wait, when I was down before you guys saved me. I heard Mia, everything you said and I heard some other things." I say as my eyes narrow on Nick, he stares at me confused.
"You called me Sleeping Beauty when I was dead!" I shout but I'm smiling, the room fill with laughter again and I get the feeling of love in the room.

I really can't imagine every leaving any of them, I love them all, especially my beautiful mate.

Vote.. One click.. Just vote..

So yay, nice chapter again! Now you all won't hate me! 

So haha I really only went to work and college twice this week, that's amazing! Haha and my boyfriend's taking me out to eat tomorrow, I should be glad he loves me.

Haha so not really busy week, and hey I adopted a kitty! Or well cat, he's white with black spots and I named him Oreo because my boyfriend let me haha :)
My dogs love him, the cat already likes them!

And hey, so I started reading a new book, called: "He's Bad,"
by @On_the_edge
She asked me to review it before she posted it and I liked it, check it out! :)
For me (:
It was sexy Gang Leaders ;)

So vote and comment lovers! Until we meet again ;) 
Hopefully I will update by Friday, I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on, so we'll see what happens.

Dedication to @royalteaa haah because she's awesome and plus she ruined the book I was reading by telling me the end hahahaha But it's cool! :)
Haha she's great though and writes as well! xx

QOTW to the side :)

So Vote,
Comment,
And check out the new story from my mate or well friend! :)

Love you all!!

   -Av xx