Chap. #9

Mia-

My eye's flutter open I panic for a minute before realizing I'm back in our room.

"Mia?" I hear and I lean up holding my head, I have a major head ache!
"Yeah? What." I say groggily and annoyed.

Derek, Adam, Kane, and Eric's head's pop into my view.
They all give me a smile and I do the same. They all share a look before narrowing their eyes at me.
"What?" I wonder leaning on the head board.

"What happened down there?" Kane asks as they all sit around me.
"I have no clue. Everything was fine one minute then the next I'm being knocked out." I say closing my eyes a second taking deep breathes.
"Who were those people?" I wonder staring at them. They go pale, share a look again and sigh looking back at me.
"Prisons. Mia those were people that could hurt you, or any of us." Derek says and I stare at him.

What?

"But the guy? He was out?" I stutter out shaking my head.
"He got out, Jason and all the guys are down there figuring out how. And dealing with the rogues that are down there." Eric says and I nod.

Derek looks at them a second before sighing.
"Jason needs you guys, he told me to stay and watch Mia." He says to them and they nod each hugging me softly before leaving.

After a minute Derek folds his arms looking at me.
"What did Jason need them for?" I ask rubbing the back of my head.
"He didn't, I just need them to leave." He says and I stare at him.

"Mia, what did they mean?" Derek wonders, a serious but yet concerned tone.
"Who mean?" I wonder stupidly. He sighs running hand through his hair.
"The rogues Mia, the rogues. They said your an Alpha's kid. What the hell?" He wonders and my eyes widen. "How did they know you?" He wonders and I shake my head my lip trembling.

"The wolfs down their sounded familiar." I whisper and Derek nods.
"What's going on Mia? You can tell me I won't tell Jase." He says and I stare at him confused. "Jason." He corrects and I nod.
I shake my head and he sighs. "C'mon Mia." He says.
"My Father, he's an Alpha." I whisper and Derek closes his eyes dropping his head before smiling at me.
"That's why you have much more power than a regular Luna." He says and I smile.
"How did they know?" I ask Derek and he shrugs.
"I don't know, I thought you would." He says and I close my eyes.
"I don't even know where my Father or Mother are. When I was taken, we were all in a fight. Then I never got to see them again. None of my family, or my pack. I don't even remember the packs name." I say holding my head in my hands crying softly.
"Don't cry Mia. Will get through this together, you have me okay? Ever need to talk or anything I'm here. And I'll be here a lot more, all my brother's will. Were you're keepers like we said." He says and I chuckle.
"Oh great." I say lifting my head. I shake my head softly not having a clue what to do.
"Derek, no one can know okay? I'll tell Jason when I'm ready too." I say and he nods.
"I have a plan." Derek says and I raise an eyebrow.
"Okay, what is it?" I wonder and he smiles.
"Tonight while eveyrone's asleep, were going back down to the cellar. Were going to figure out how those rogue's know you." He says and I smile nodding my head.
"Sounds like a plan." I say and he nods. "And thank you." I say and he smiles.
"Don't mention it. Like I said I'm always here for ya. Us young guns gotta stick together." He says pumping a fist to the air making us laugh.
"Thanks Derek." I say as we hug and he chuckles.

Jason-

"What do you need Jase?" I hear seeing all my brother's come in besides Derek. Good he's taking responsibility and watching Mia like they were told.
"What?" I wonder staring at them and they shrug.
"That's what we asked you, Derek said you needed us and told him to watch Mia." They say and I shake my head.
"No I don't, probably someone else called him and told him since I'm gonna kill someone in about ten seconds." I say and they chuckle walking back.
"Oh!" Kane shouts and I lift my head to him. "Mia's awake." He says and in those two words my anger disappears and I'm overly happy and excited to see my mate.