Chap. 37#

Author's Note is important about the upcoming books! Please read!

Thank you love! xx

I wake up with a pounding head ache and bad cramps. I'm in the hospital and see Jason sitting up in the bed next to mine with a livid expression on his face.

"I know who it was, I'm not lying." Jason growls lowly, I see Alec and Max exchange worried glances.
"We aren't saying you are, but maybe after being hit it all just bounds together-." Jason cuts Alec off swiftly.
"I'm not lying, keep saying I am, go ahead!" Jason all but screams at them, I know for a fact his eyes are probably black.
"Jason Samuel, calm down right now. Mia will explain when she gets up, she didn't take as hard of a hit." His Mother says, I take a deep breath closing my eyes before pressing the button to lift my bed up and facing them now.

"Mia," Jason says getting up and kissing me passionately.
"I'm okay, don't worry, I love you Jason." I say pulling away from him.
"I love you too, and now explain, they don't believe me." Jason says pouting like a little child.
"We were at library last night, I was looking through the family tree, and Jason was looking at pack attacks recently. And we went through a few things we found, and about the hybrid pack. And we found out ever since the guy Quaker, his Father was killed he's been seeking revenge on packs to figure out who had done it. And I just read who done it, when that person who was stalking us heard and hit us. It was-," I'm cut short.

"Mom, Dad!" Leo says coming in quickly, and I swear everyday this child get's older and older.
When you are a young white wolf you age quicker until sixteen.(This will be the exact age for Leo, because I can't remember the age.. Oops.. So final age now will be just plain old twelve! He will act his right age now, not like a baby, so final age! Hope this helps my loves!)

"Hey Leo," Jason says with a smile as Leo hugs him, Leo is getting tall on him now.
"Mom, you're okay too?" He says sitting on the edge of my bed before leaning over to hug and kiss my cheek.
"I'm fine, just a little hit to the head is all. And you?" I question as I examine him quickly in a Motherly type way.
"And the pup?" Leo questions worry laced in his tone.
"I believe good, I still have kicks and cramps, so I think I'm still in the same position." I say with a smile as he places a hand on my stomach and feels a hard kick.

"They did an ultrasound while you were asleep. The pup is fine and they said you should be due anytime now, so no long road trips you two." Jason's Mother protests and we all nod.

"Morning Mrs. Samuels, Mr. Samuels," The doctor says coming in with a smile.
"Why do you get announced first?" Jason mumbles with narrowed playful eyes, I stick my tongue out at him with a smile.

"We did CAT scan on both of you, your heads are fine. Definitely are going to have bruises but nothing to terrible, you two were only hit by a small piece of metal, maybe a lamp. But we want to keep you for the night in case since it is only ten o'clock, stay the night and leave in the morning." He says and neither of us argue with it.
"We will leave you two to rest, Leo would you like to stay?" Mother-in-law questions and Leo choses us. His parents leave and four heads pop in, my oh so amazing keepers."How are you two doing?" Derek asks concerned, and it is weird seeing them so concerned and worried.
"We are fine, thanks guys. Where is Nick at?" Jason wonder and they shrug, it's only the three of us, Alec, Max, and the boys. I haven't seen Nick since I've woken up, and I'm guessing neither had Jason.

But the boy definitely has some explaining to do.

"Haven't seen him, he was downstairs when we all came in but now he has disappeared." Max says with narrowed eyes as he stares at Jason who's jaw tenses and just nods.
"Someone find him for me, now." Jason growls and I just sigh.
This should end nicely.