21. The One With The Umbrella

Have you ever had the weather sympathise with you?

goddanielsol, you okay?you kinda bailed out on us yesterdayi hope nth happenedtake care of yourself okay?

goddaniel
sol, you okay?
you kinda bailed out on us yesterday
i hope nth happened
take care of yourself okay?

[seen, 7:42 AM]

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

A hooded figure made its way through the school halls, avoiding every glance thrown it's way. It was completely out of the mood today, nor did it even feel like getting out of bed. But somehow, it's dumb alarm clock (AKA Park Woojin) had managed to drag it out of bed and throw it out the door.

"Grumpy already? It's not even first period yet," A familiar voice beamed as it stopped by the door of their classroom.

The figure looked up and Jihoon cocked his head to the side. "Sol? You look... mysterious today."

You ignored his comment and made a move to enter the class. But not before Jihoon held his arm out to block the doorway. Not today, Jihoon. Just not today. You tried to remove his arm but Jihoon wasn't Jihoon if not stubborn. He didn't budge at all, instead standing as firm as a rock.

You had the urge to knee him in the groin right there and then but stopped yourself because it wasn't exactly... appropriate. You would prefer not to be known as the girl who kneed the school sweetheart in the balls one beautiful Thursday morning.

"Get out of the way," you hissed under your breath.

For a split second, Jihoon actually felt scared. Sure, you both have thrown venom at each other before. But you never really sounded this... angry. Not angry. Fucking pissed off.

All Jihoon planned to do this morning was to crack jokes and made sure you at least smiled. He understood how heartbroken you were yesterday. And for some reason, he felt like it was partially his fault. If he hadn't given Daniel that stupid advice, you wouldn't be here dragging your feet around like a zombie.

Jihoon straightened himself up and moved to the doorway so he was standing directly in front of your path this time. "You didn't reply my messages last night," he accused.

Surprisingly, you scoffed. "Do you have a death wish? I said get out of the way before I do something I'll regret--Hey!"

Your gaped in shock as Jihoon grabbed you by the arm and led you away past the other confused students gathering in the hallway. You tried to pry his hand off but to no avail, his grip was too tight on you as if he'd just lost his temper. "Jihoon--"

He pulled you up to the rooftop and that was where he finally released your arm.

"What the hell was that?" You spat out, rubbing the abused area on your arm. Jihoon's eyes trailed down from your face to where he had been gripping on earlier. Shit, maybe I did go a little too hard on her. But he was too egotistic to apologise at the moment. Maybe some other time.