9. The One With The "Friend" Date

"Have you ever been so in love it hurts?"

"You have got to be kidding me," you sucked in a sharp breath as Jinyoung showed you a video through his phone

"You have got to be kidding me," you sucked in a sharp breath as Jinyoung showed you a video through his phone. You knew exactly who those two people were and what they were doing.

It's official, God hates me.

"It's not that bad," Jinyoung tried to reason. When you shot him a glare, he quickly added, "I mean, your face can't be seen so they won't know it's you unless they were actually there during the party."

You groaned and rubbed your temples. "But there's rumors, Jinyoung. Why can't this school just keep secrets and save a life for once-"

"Kim Sol!"

You glanced over your shoulder to see a group of boys grinning obnoxiously at you as they walked across the cafeteria floor. You turned back and screamed into your palms.

"That was a little... disturbing," Jinyoung drawled as he took a sip from his apple juice box.

"It's been like this all day," you mourned, voice muffled in your hands.

Jinyoung knitted his eyebrows together, a little worried for his friend right here. "And how has Jihoon been reacting to it?"

"He's basking in the attention like a fucking diva. He doesn't care at all."

"Well, knowing him. He probably thinks it's no big deal," the boy rested his cheek on his hand. "So," he drags on, a knowing look on his face. "Was he good?"

"Good at what?"

Jinyoung elicited smooching sounds to make his point.

You mumbled something, and he pretended that he didn't hear you so he asked again. "What was that?"

"He was good okay? I said it!" you half screamed half whispered, and Jinyoung erupted in laughter at his friend's suffering.

"Who was good at what?" There was the shuffling of feet and trays sliding on the table. Woojin and Daehwi plopped down on the seats opposite you and Woojin looked pissed.

Jinyoung clicked his tongue. "Ah! Sol noona here was saying that Jihoon was a good mmfphh-" you threw your hands over his mouth before he could embarrass you any further. But you doubted that Woojin didn't know what he was going to say.

"What's this about a video of you and Jihoon making out?" Woojin questioned, eyes boring holes into your skull.

You gulped and looked to Jinyoung for help. Thank God he got the signal. You quickly pulled your hand back when you felt something wet and warm rubbing against your palm. "Bae Jinyoung, did you just lick me?"

Said boy shrugged as you wiped your palm against the sleeve of his blazer. He turned back to Woojin, answering his question, "Apparently someone recorded a video of them... well you know-"