3. The One With The Fake Angel

Have you ever woken up to have your patience tested?

You woke up on a Saturday morning to the smell of freshly baked cookies and pancakes

You woke up on a Saturday morning to the smell of freshly baked cookies and pancakes. Your head was still spinning from the effects of the hangover and sleep did not help at all. Glancing into the mirror in your room, you can't help but put out a grimace as you saw an entire mess in front of you.

You look like you just got hit by a bus. Plus the panda eye bags.

"Sol-ah! Your breakfast is ready!" That was Aunt Boa, Woojin's mother calling you out just like any other day. Needless to say that you were the affection of the Park's despite not being their legal child. You've been living with them for years so they might as well became your real family.

You shouted back a "coming!" and stumbled out of your room, tripping on a lego brick on the way ("Jesus Christ Park Woojin keep your toys out of traffic"). When you got downstairs you were greeted by Aunt Boa's cheerful smile along with Uncle Hyun's casual whistling.

"Morning," you said as you marched towards the sink and went to inspect the food that was laid out of breakfast. Maybe eating something would make you feel better.

Seeing how bright your aunt and uncle's moods were today, you were starting to think that maybe they'd forgotten about last night's events until-

"Morning, dear. There's some hangover soup in the pot," your aunt gestured towards the stove casually.

You visibly shrunk but obeyed, pouring yourself a bowl as you felt the heat rush to your face in embarrassment.

"How are you feeling?" Aunt Boa asked as she watched you chugging down your soup in a hurry.

"Great," you smiled sheepishly.

"I see that Daniel kid sent you home last night, again," your uncle piped up over the newspaper in his hands.

You blushed even more furiously now. You remembered him driving you home by your car but you had no idea how he got home after that.

You opened your mouth to say a defense but it slipped out from your mind, leaving you there like a gaping fish. Thankfully your aunt was considerate enough to lend you some help.

"He's a nice boy, Daniel. Came again this morning to drop off that soup and said to give it to you when you woke up."

You choked on your soup and began coughing vigorously. "Wait, what?" You said when you caught your breath.

"Remember to thank him later," she reminded as she jerked a finger at your bowl. "He made that himself."

"S-Sure, yeah," you stuttered and took in another mouthful. Daniel made this. He thought about me. This soup is gold, no one else must touch it, no.

Your mind drifted back to Woojin and how you practically abandoned him last night when he was as drunk as a madman. Did he ever come home?

"Where's Woojin?" You prompted as you reached for a piece of pancake.