7. The One With The Pink Sweater

Have you ever felt so contented you could cry?

"Just a little while, Sol dear, just one more," your Aunt Boa reassured with a tug on your hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Just a little while, Sol dear, just one more," your Aunt Boa reassured with a tug on your hand. You groaned in exhaustion and struggled to keep up with three other bags of clothes that your aunt had bought.

It was bad enough that you got woken up earlier than usual today. 8 AM to go out to the mall? With the excuse that there wouldn't be any parking spaces left since it was a Sunday?

The parking is empty at 8 AM for a reason.

You let out another tired groan as your aunt practically dragged you into your th clothing store today. According to her, your closet was too "out of date" and you needed to do more shopping to keep up with the trend.

In addition to that, you couldn't even remember the last time you went shopping for your new clothes. You always preferred wearing the ones you already had and never bothered to go and add some more to your already unorganised wardrobe. You weren't up for the idea of getting it even messier than it already was.

"Don't we already have enough? Why do we need to-urgh I don't do with green," You grimaced when Aunt Boa held up a green off shoulder with black flowers embroidered at the sides.

"It's not enough. If your mother found out how bland your closet was, she would've given me a scolding for not treating you better," the woman gestured for you to hand her the bags you were holding.

You narrowed your eyebrows at her for a moment before complying with a whine.

"Good. Now go find some other clothes to try on," and off she went marching away to who knows where in some other part of the store. The place was huge and your legs were already aching from all the working.

I should really work out more.

You wandered around the store, carefully taking a look at any clothes that looked interesting.

From off shoulders to mini dresses to shorts, skirts and skorts. By the time you scanned the entire store, you were already bored out of your mind. Yup, shopping was definitely not for you. What even was the new trend these days? Aren't I already updated?

You should've just tried to convince your aunt to let Woojin take you out shopping. That boy knew every single trend like the back of his hand. And if there was anything you trusted in that boy, it was his impressive fashion sense.

Deciding to take one last walk around, your eyes finally caught something of interest-an oversized pink hoodie with a single tiny rose embroidered in the middle. It was simple, and surely following trend.

You thought back to the amount of hoodies you had back at home. How many were there? 4? 5? Excluding the ones you borrowed from Woojin and never bothered to give them back.

Oh well, looks like your collection of hoodies will get a new friend today. You grabbed it from the rack and went off to search for your aunt.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚