4. The One With The Busted Secret

Have you ever had your biggest secret revealed?

It was half past 12 in the afternoon when you had snuck out a bar of Toblerone chocolates, a can of soda and a bowl of grapes from the kitchen up to your room

It was half past 12 in the afternoon when you had snuck out a bar of Toblerone chocolates, a can of soda and a bowl of grapes from the kitchen up to your room. You made sure to wear your socks out to be quiet. Your aunt would throw a tantrum if she knew how much food you stole from the fridge.

As you passed your aunt and uncle's open bedroom, you noticed that she was on the phone, laughing away at some gossip with a friend. Sometimes you couldn't help but think of her as a potential character of the Desperate Housewives series.

What 40 year old goes out every weekend to spread tea over coffee and cupcakes with her friends? Not to forget how she was a sucker for perfection.

Which is exactly why you didn't want her to find out that some of the groceries she'd recently bought in the fridge went missing.

You could just say that your dog ate them.

Wait.

You didn't have a dog.

Oh welllllllll.

You clicked your bedroom door shut with your legs and locked it for safety measures. You plopped down the food onto your bed and pulled your blinds close. Then, scurrying over to your bed, you pulled out your laptop and placed it on your lap.

What better way to spend the last weekend before school than to binge watch?

You plopped a piece of grape into your mouth and tapped the play button. You adjusted the pillows on your back and let out a long sigh. Let's forget about the damned phone for now, shall we?

However, 15 minutes into your drama, the worst case scenario happened.

Your Wi-Fi died.

Cursing mentally to yourself, you leaned back against the headboard and banged your head back on the wall multiple times. It's the weekend, of course this was bound to happen.

You were reminded of Jihoon's phone and turned to see it laying across from you on the other side of the bed. Since you had nothing better to do...

"So he isn't just some uneducated brat, he's a player too," you mumbled lowly to yourself as you scrolled through the folders in his gallery. There was one that caught your attention the most. A file named with a single heart emoji.

"Yoojung, Sohye, Nayoung, Mina," no surprise at all. There were at least 50 photos of him in there with different girls from your school. And most of them were seniors. For some reason, you felt the need to salute him. But when you came across another folder, this time named as "Doyeoni" with a pink double heart, all form of respect you had for him went down the ditch.

Your fingers scrolled through the photos with your eyes wide open. There were much more photos of him and Doyeon, and Doyeon alone (probably candid photos taken by himself) than him and the other girls combined. Of course. Doyeon and Jihoon had gotten together before the start of mid-year break-News spread mercilessly fast. Even faster with the help of the school's best gossip king AKA Lee Daehwi.